By Unknown - March 29, 2008



I LOVE MY BROTHER =)

morning.i meeting jooteng and a greenridge CI to go Area meeting at DUrean =)den we take bus there los.reach there.saw until D07 people too.and thse Oldbird CI hahas.den discuss about ATC thingy.and say what thing can be improve los.hahhas.den i sit beside Jooteng cos i dunwan sit with other CI i dunnoe de.den got this malay guy ask me and jooteng if we are boy/girlfriend.den we was like shocked and say No.los.den after meeting,we all went to eat parta.and is nice and i meeting my bro at bukit combak.when i gng off, the malay guy was like "Jooteng she going home leh never accompany her?"iwas saying dun need hahahs =P paiiseii jooteng kana disture by them.den i went to meet my brother jio go church together.meeting kate also.surpise the cell-group.den having a great service today yeah.learn about how to overcome procrasting =)if you want to know more,ask me i will tell u the step yeah .den after service,i went home with my brother yeah.things are happening. NO one will understand except god.who will bother to know about my life?No one.who will be there when i need them.ONly boy.haiis.i need someone who is physical there leh.[ boy,congra you won the match]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments