By Unknown - February 27, 2008

Its me !

last day of the camp .was still thinking wealther wanna to go for cross-country anot?cos i quite tired leh and quite lazy to run too. hmm today go back with irene,ryan and lousi. in train we are still playing the gamelos. and me n irene kana a lot of time sia. making alot of animals sound.los.people is looking at us.

reach choachukang.i fast walk back home.cos i decided to go cross-countryleh.and i sms a lot of people sia.where is the location to the cross-country.but no one noes.so i sms joy.thanks to her she rpely me . then i meet her at jurongeast.then we take taxi with her friendss too.

Our race for B Devision.start at 3.45 if i am nt wrong.ohman wait until i supe scare sia.cos i aim for top3 mah.and Jo-ann joining too.hahas.she amk de.the dragonboat guys also got join.for gals. farhana,joy,hani and me only los. karen at there support us.thanks.then i do 3 time warm up sia.cos i scare my leg cramp lo.then thanks jo she give me banana.

Race start !!! i was listening to mp3.the suddenlt nO sound leh .wao then i keep hearing my own breathing.shit los.but it doesnt pull me down.i stioll continue running los.tiredd sia.then i run second then a malay girls is third n she wann to catch up.but thanks GOD she didnt not. and i get 2ND. total pple only 18.maybe is less.but if u nOe hw to say less pple then u run first for me to see larh . =) dun talk cock behind me .i happy sia.and quite stress when toward the finishing point.mr lim and karen was like asking me to be faster los.karen was calling myname.at last i can make it. good job tingting=) without god strength i can do it man.

prize presentation time =)

I get 2nd of indiviual girls

i get 1st for my team =) hahas . happyy ! cos dun reallyy except i can do it .

then after tat , go eat with dargonboat pple los.at jurongpoint los.hahas.super tiredd in bus while going to boonlay los.go there sportwear there.lech,shawn,andy they all super funnyt.fooling aound hahhas , then baobeii they all come join us lors.eat eat chat chat . neva see her for so long leh.=) enjoy enjoy

at last we all went home then i wanted take bus but many people sia.then at last decided to take train home los. hmmm going home bath and slp. =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments