By Unknown - September 07, 2007

mOrning ~
Do i have a nice sleep ?
The answer is No !
Why ??
Cos my cousin dun wan go school then she alone at house blk .
so she sms me and ask me paii her . is like in e morning 8 plus . i was sleepping lehh . bad sia . then i reply her lor. if nt she will be alone there until 12 plus .
then ii tell her come my house lor. so she come my hse hide until 10 plus then go home . cos i gng to market help my dadddy buy Food lor. so i ask her accompany me tOo. Then i paii her go Home ( Grandmum hse ) . then grandmum ask her until think she say out lor. lame right ? then grandmum nag her up side now !

Me . siew fong ( My cousin ) and pei chieng we all went to Teck whye Buy food and eat , then siew fong tell me tat pei chieng kana bully by a girl . then siew fong and her friend went down find her , then e peroson complain , at last the techer also help Pei chieng . hahee .

after buying went back home . and eat .
Study a while in my dad room while my brother playing .
then online againnn ...
sleeppp ~~~~
so Nice !!

at night ~
watch Tv . eat . online . hee blogging . and no more
daddy tonight nt coming hm .
tmr gng cell-group lor. nite nitee

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments