By Unknown - September 15, 2007

Morning ~
today sleep until 10 plus .
kana wake up by the door sound make by my sister !
hate it sia . i want to have more sleep lehh .
then somemore i have receieve a call . keep disturing me lehh !!
number iis : 94344608
dunnoe who @ he keep calling me . have girl and boy sound .
not 1 tine theyy all . is more than 5 tiimess .
i really cant stand themm . waste $ call me .
=) to the person . if u gotton call me again . i will gng to report to the police .
what i say i will mean it !

then i wake up super hungry ! and ii play com then verii hungry too !
waitingg for my aunt to buy food back .
she did nt buy but she cook egg for me & brother <3
eat until full full . siian today cannt go cell-group ! ( Jurong eat )
then ii sleep lorhh . tiredd after eating ~
then 4.30 going to Cck meet buyer lohh @ late for the thingyy too .
cos i also lazy nehh !! my sister go with me . we all buy thing eat and drink too !

then went home <3
online making west cluster blog . dunnoe nice a not ?
hheee .. go home rest all this . so boring at home . finally tmr can go church 2
then eating at home . playing game with my brother so fun ..
hehee . next week he coming then can play game with himmm again <3>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments