By Unknown - September 22, 2007

[[ dUn leave me aLone to walk The Diffcult path ]]

[[ JO-ann yam nn me lorhh ]]



[[ Me nn Jeremyy ]]





Morninggg ...
Today Super tiredd woqq ..
then ii sleeppp well then JO-ann called me up .
cos neeeddd to go cell-group <3
hheee then meet-up at bukit batok lorhh !
i n my bro verii late ! we all take cab .
also still late de lorhh .... hahass but thks to sk waiting for me ..
edward at bb meet us too . we all gO outram parkk !!
cos sk go see doctor ! hhee.
today ii wear heels man !! pain pain . First time <3

Cell-group meeting <3
With xiao weii cg too .
today play game !!
so funnnyyy lehhh ...
verii hot today woqqq.

after cg we all went to Church ( service ) .
jeremy . pei hua . gladys . adeline . cindy . linde . angeline nn her frenn . kelvin . xiao weii lorhh . jo
<3 color="#993399">went home . ( me edward angeline her frenn kelvin nn terryy )

laugh in train a lot of pple looking at us ,man ! so Paii seii .
so tiredd after a long dayyy !! wann to go home nn eat . hungry hungryy !!

Reach home .
my daddy nt at home .
still wonder where iiiss he ???
missing him ??
hahhaas .
i eat . bath then online yeahh ....
waiting HIIM to online ...
nite nite

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments