By Unknown - September 09, 2007

[[In the Bus heading to Bugic ]]

[[ me and angeline buy tee ]]
but not the same 1 lor.

[[Me and angeline take in the mrt station there wile waiting train to go home ]]
[[so sleeppyy]]]

[[We are now waiting for bus to go Bugic ]]

Serving today .( Nursey )
Prayer meeting <3

Morning ~ so tired sia .
i cant wake up . luckily Jo-ann called me wake up if nt i be Sleep and late lor.
bath . make -up all this liao .
then walk to take mrt meet Jo-ann . then Meet cindy <3
in train . talk . talk lor. play play . funny sia .
Then very fast reach expo lor. saw until joy they all .
hee . then me and jo buy Hot dog bread mah .
then gt this two guy Quite Gentleman de.
cos we two guy then he say : You all go first " hahahhas <33
Good sia . gentleman @
After eating , i went to nursey lor.
no ONe was there . haiis . then i call the girl and she say she coming then ask me go N3 seat first lor.
hee a while later gt pple come liao. then the girl with me first time come also got turn up .
hee. then when around 9 like tat . we having prayer meeting <33
then after that ,.. i am incharge of the mat and toy . mah .
so got this girl ask me to in charge of this babyy . JOyce ( Cute sia)
then at first she dun dare to play with me de . until a while she play with me . laugh . feed her eat porridge . hahhas ~~ enjoy today a lot.
after Serving ! i went to find my Cg . then me . angeline . jo-ann . adeline . cindy and keng yip we all go Bedok and eat lor. Only adeline . angeline keng yip and cindy eat only . hahhas . thks adeline for buying water <333>
with three zone . pray for the ; You think you can sing " ( lol i tink so )
after praying . me and angeline went to Take bus with keng yip to BUgic . thn saw shi hui mah ..
then we take together . bus , we took pictures . chat all this .
when reach bugic . we all went to toliet liao . then shi hui she went home,. only me and angeline went to shopping , we bought T shirtts. super nice wor..
after shoppingwe went to eat . she eat only <33>
hee /. hungry ii wan go hm eat .
then go home by mrt with her lor.. saw a couple . hee . so errrrrrrrr .
when reach jurong east , kelvin call me and chat with me . thks sia .
then chat until i reach hmm .
bath eat . online slp .
gng school tmr liao.
Good night <>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments