By Unknown - September 04, 2007

My belOved Tingting TATS me <3
take This picture at School canteen (
so boring :o

US again <3

seldom see us take picture right .

hahhas !

so this are the picture we take whn we together

Take this picture when we walking up the slope .
to school to take N level .
Ting ( ME ) jo-ann ( HER)


Onlyy the Me and jeremyy

Its so errrr xin ~

Is Done by Jo-ann and jeremy .

Some from me de >_<



Mother tonGue Listening ~~~

Morning =)
Kana wake up by Jeremy !
Say gng mac eat siia .
hee . so tiredd then i go prepare all the things for N level moTher Listening !


then i walk to mac meet Jo-ann , jeremy . sue-ann . hee.
eating bREakfast !

I eat the Hotcake lor. hahhas and Tea !

Full full lehh . all of them eat so fast as for me i m the last one .

cos they all eat burger only lehh .

=) after eating we left the place and take 67 to schoool lor.

in bus we take picture . then walk up the slope .
saw edward lol

then when reach school . with jo-ann they all . then she neva take her hp so i take it with me . see if she notice a nt . she did nt Notive until she look into her bag looking for hp . LOL. forgetfull wor.

when N level start ~~~
we all do . today papar is easy . can pass de. _)(


tmr having English papaer liao ... mucks .

finish paper liao .

jo-ann . stephh . qui yi . jeremy angela . sue-ann tink so and me walk off the classroomn . then suddenly they stop then sue-ann say they very long so we go down first then ii called jo-ann name . stephh name and qui yi name . No one answer me . then i tink they gt something on . so we just walk off lor.

take Bus go Lot one . sue-ann super funny heee . meet buyer and ask the people about my ez-link card @ .


Home ^^

play computer .
online msn with friendsss .

then ii go meet cindy at lot one .

paii me go make ez-link liao .
eat at food culture . i neva eat . my stoomach nt feeling well . dunnoe what happened t me . haiis .

went to my house after tat . then she teach me maths liao .
until 3 plus i went bath liao. paii cindy walk to lot one take bus and i take lrt to meet HIIM . then top up my ez-link lor. hee . he paii me chta on the phone .


Jie house .

he cook something for me !
nice nice $ thks a lot wor.

cos seldom guys will cook for me de.
so sweet @

then ii take some picture of it .


Night +

Kick boxing =)

Jie and ah Ying neva go .

Guess how many people go only .

5 lor.

1st lesson gt 20 plus .

tink they think iis too tireddd !.
yeapp its tiredddddd .

thks him for buying me water to drink .
Gladys sms me . cindy called me . andeline called me too .

funny sia . +)


iN lrt .

got a group of people super noisy !

then i really cant stand them liao.

ii say ask them lower down their volume cos this lrt nt theirs.

then______________ dun wish to say here 0
No mooddd right now .

Go to be what u wann be .

i dun wish to care .
i hate it .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments