By Unknown - September 11, 2007

Morningg ~~
Today got exam yeahh ! Guess what exam > [ CPA ]
meet Jo , jeremy and sue-ann at cck intecharge .
Saw a lot of A.E.S pple Cut the Q . lor.
THEN talk so Loud . lolll.
in bus talk to Jo theyy all nor .
Raining ..
board Up the Schhool bus up to school/
Neva go Parade square . raining mahh .
then we all go Canteen sae jian xing they all ...
he darm funny sia . he all wet then dry the top at cantteeennn /
i go BUy bread <33>
afiff say mr wee wan us go to class mark attendance .
then go lor. half -way sing national song . ii m eating the breadd nice nice

Classrrooommmm @
Boring .
then teacher keep our Hp lo.
then go up the computer lab .

N level got two question only . ( Mis word and excell )
hahhas ~ manage to do the wordss good . but for excell ii didnt print 1 paper n do wrong something .
so sadd sia . but by GOD grace ii will pass !

After school .
alone walk home .
called kelvin n pearlyn <3
thks for them paii me talk .
and thks Pearlyn treating me Taxi cos she dun to wait 4 me so long . ;lol.
Eat . shopping . cut hair . chatting . online . do face thinggyy
thks for everything ..

then edward meet me at Lrt .
gng jie house .
HE play Game .and ii at Living room watching TV .
then ... go Bukit panjang WIth edward n his jie go Buy vegetable ...
i buy a lot of thing eat sia . later fat fat @

Reach jie house .
Eat lor . wao Full sia ....
Then Guess what ???
I saw somethig oon edward Tongue !!
he make a again <
I super angry and say hiiim .
and we quarrel at Downstariii . a lot of pple see .
at last we breakk liao.

TO EDWARD !!
losing uu is okay with me . i can still live becos ii have a path tat GOD plan for me .
i hate Guys who lied to me . ( HATE IT A LOT )
+) forget it since we have alreadyy breakk .

Kick boxing >
Thks for Jeremy and Jo-ann paii me talk on phone ,
thks for joke sms <333
during kick boxing ii reallyy go kick hard untill ii m okayy .

haiis after kick boxing <3
angeline called me , she paii me chat thks worrr.

thks to .
Jian xing . keng yip angeline . jeremy . jo-ann . pearlyn . and mre i tink
heee . i will be fine . i will nt kill myself de .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments