By Unknown - September 28, 2007

Morning ~
updatedd blog again <3
i love it man !
Meeting wen long at cck intercharge saw until jeremy hhahas <3
thks jeremy for taking my art work yeah ! hahhahas .
then in bus play psp . cos wann train to win edward hahahs /.
thks wen long for lending me . thks Bro ! hhhaahas ~~~
Reach school Bus-stop!
we wait for edwaard . then he come liao we al walk up the slope .
playing Adutuion with edward ii lost him sia . sad sad !
hahhas bt nvm at least i know my BF good in this yeah !
in School !
edward nn wen long they wan go canteen so we all go lorhh then i buy bread too . green tea too . in school siian ! then go classrooomm eat lorhh ! hhahas ~
today nth special nor .
after school !
i go HOme taking bus 190 nehh .
gng hm online . do art workk ! siian next weeekmaths paper 1 ! i will passed with flying colour ! AMEN ! hhahas .
then wait for my bro come to my hse then around 3 plus bath all thhiis then take mrt to bugic . then pearlyn call me snn she wann follow me go . so we go Bukit batok find her . we take cad find her liao then take cad to bugic nor .
we shopping . bought a lot of thingss ! she bought Vest . shorts . belt . top . hhahas . she bought for me ( top . belt . shoes ) thks babyy ! ( is a great bkessing from GOD )
hahhas ~ she give my brother mooney to buy fooddd . thks pearlyn !! then ii go Job interview ! hahahs . but have cfm they hiring me a nt . hhahas . paid iis $1000 plus per mth . work mon to fri . 1pm to 10pm . yeahh !! At bugicc . then with CPF too !
then he say at tmr will cfm again <3>

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments