By Unknown - September 22, 2007

[[ Me and wei siong ]]
hahhas !

[[ This is My group yeahh ]]
[[Powerful right ?]]

[[tHis The guy who Pee On the girl Beside her ]]
[[cos she wearing LOw cUt ]]
[[SAtupiid errr xin guy]]
[[ Let me see uu again ii gng call the police ]]
[[ girl out there BECAREFUL]]

[[WE MAKE terryy ]]
[[he did nt bring extra PANTS only underwear ]]

[[ Kah Keong & Terry ]]
[[ Buying water ]]

[[ My Brother that i care about ]]
[[ NO one can Ever dAre to bully my bRos if nT U all will get it from em ]] hahhas

[[ LAVA ]]
[[hE IS the oNe wHo play Guitar ]]
[[pretty right]
[[ XUE LI ]]

[[ Izzit Nice the Flag ]]
[[ Is My group FlAG]]
[[patrick ]]

Today i did nt go to school !
sleep until 8 plus then wak
COS i dunwan go . sleep at home better nn also today gng sentosa !!
then online waiting for edward but he online . so around 10 plus ii sms him .
nn he reply saying he at school . haiiiss .

around 1 plus i went off to take mrt to Bishan . meeting BUyer there !
in train . ii saw 1 guy errr xiiin sseeee girl . cos the girl sittting beside him wear LOW cut .
then hhhee keep lookking at her .
go Bishan collect $10 . then i called my bro nn tell him meet me at Bradeell .
when i reach he is nt here . then around 10 min later he come ,.
then my sec bro sms me say he need 20 min . he go home firstt then come out .. so wait for him lorhh .then take train ti UoUtRAM parkk . Early sia nt many pple have come ....

then me andd bro went to vivo city giant . and ii go find all my frenn ( work last time there ma )
then they like super happy meet until me . some even hug me . love them man !!!
after tat we all went to buy thing . then go meet yong siang lorhh ..


wait waittt waittt !
then edward they all come nor ...
verii angry sia . so are late nn still dare to walk so slowly ...
walk awayy from hiiim ...
buy tickett nn went off firstt ....

reachh there !!!
play game lorhhh .
My group is PATICK !
member !!!
1. me ( leader )
2.wei siong
3.zack
4.yiqi
5.huiwen
5.yONG SIANG
we play lorhh .
we are the first group who arrived yeahh @
then a lot of thing to play .
enjoy ittt ,...

after finishing the game ...
time for PRAISE NN WORSHIP GOD !!
Me start my personal testii first then weeli,
at first i was scare but then okay liao .....
then weeli darm long hahhahas !!
xue li say 4 pple answer the outer call ...

A lot of pple went swimming !!
i alone with xue liii taking nn eating .
i was in a bad mood . sharing somethign with xue lii ...
my heart iis painfull . ii cry a lot of time todayy !
nn after tat terryy they all wann to buy drink so i follow them ..
terry know ii am bad moodd ?wao !
he did nt even know me well nn he knows ii am in a bad moooddd .
those people who know me well dun kNow .
verii sad ..
thks to terryyy ... kah keong .. yuan xiang ! kelvin ( my bro ) accompany me ...
shi hui lava too .. thks .. thks for making me smile !

after tat . everyone went to bath !

was nt in the moooddd ......
quarrel with himm ... ( about some matter )

have a talk with him ..
then asking him to make a decison .
finally he make . then he cry lol . i also ma .hhahahas ( fair nn square )
then we all went home together !!! <3>

Zack . my bro edward nn yuan siang we all went to 24 hr coffee shop eat !
drink water eat eat !
hahahs until 12plus then go home! sleepppyyy ...
bath ... online liao. then slp ....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments