By Unknown - September 08, 2007

[[ W378 gIrls. simply like taking picture ]]
[[ can see that my blog have a lot of picture }}

[[ Me and jo-ann again ]]
where are we right >
Of cos In churchh !
[[ Only Me ann her ]]


[[ Jo-ann & me ]]]

Morning ~
I yest sleep quite late .
then morning i though i will be sleeping until late late .
Guess what ?
my sister came in my rooom in and out .
I wan 2 sleep nehh . haiis
then i wake up . Online .
Then bath . bro bath liao . then we go off .
To where ? Cell-group lor.
but we go westmall meet adeline . cindy and Jo .
cos we want to eat mah >
nth to eat de lor. so my bro and iii eat something we dun like .
but turn up quite nice .

Cell-Group @
finiishh cg .
me . jo-ann . angeline . kelvin . wei guang lor.
we take taxi .
haiis . talk in taxi lor.
so tireddd ~~

when reach church ~
we seat with Jj they all lor.
then today service super good siA.
dun who miss out simply so sad for u .
heeee..
after service . me and angeline went back home . with my bro too .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments