By Unknown - September 27, 2007

MORNING ~
wake up late ! i only wake up when edward called me .
luckily he calledd me up if nt i will be still sleepping . nn late for school
i sms wen long that i will be late as i just wake up .
then i quickly do all my thing then left the hse .
cck BUs inter0charge !!!
saw until wen long liao.
then he tell me that i verii fast ? hahahs . cos he just reach a few min again.
then i got recieve a sms! edward send wrong pple . then wen long tell me edward nw on the way coming to cck intercharge . lol . come for wat sia . waste time hahhas <3
then when he reach we all board up the bus <3>
something happenedd . dun wish to mention.
hahahaa <3>
then we all decided to go up the Slope . hahhas. all wet sia .
Reach school !!!
all wet !! then i went in class norr . then after tat go EOA lesson .
play intenet . neva listen to lesson hahas . naughty girl .
after lesson . me jO-ann stepHanie . we all go canteen buy food then saw Mdm Yap .
luckily she neva scold . then i order lrrr .
then the Mr raj come . luckily neva scold . but we walk away to Book shop then the aunt pass me the fod woqq. thks Yeahh !!
Mathss lessonnn !!!
Do maths lorhh super tiredd sia. then ask jo help my art .
thks jIan xing nn joo .. sue ann too .
Mr tan givce us see the result lohh . happy*
hahhas <3>
CPA lesson !
Mr wee give us see the CCA point .
lol . i get only A2
WHAT the ???
quite sad until ii see this kind of POINT I get !
* nvm !!!
after school . go back to class !!
me nn angela <3>
i want to pass !!!!
then mr tan come he teach nn we chat too ./
nn i share with him about my Point .
he say : point nt IMPORTANT !!! is the result . hahhahas <3
then around 4 plus we leave the school !!
angela go my house use internet !! help her make blogger nn msn !!!
then we go lot one meet frenn then she go home liao .
AT night !!
Study ? hahahas no larhh
doing art sia . colour wrong .
then online all this lehh <3
tmr gng work interview .hope it can yehah >

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments