By Unknown - September 05, 2007

English Lauguage N level today ~

Morning ,
i wake up at 6.55 . then i called edward wake up . called so many time no one pick up wor. then called the mum ) but number change liao ! then i keep calling him but no one pick up . angry sia .

becos of that i am late for N level .
luckily i can take my N level if nt i gng to die liao . cos veri impot to me de.
heex . i am late for abt 5 min <333>
while doing paper . i really cant think until a while then i can thinkkk ..
heex . its easy . can pass de loarhhh.

after doing . we all rest . go eat all this . Not nice de . but i am hungry wor .
heex . after that .
went up to hall take papaer 2 lor.
its easy except the map i anyhow do de .
duNnoe what they saying too .
but i can pass de.
i wan score well . get Band 2 or band 1 !

AFTER exam .
went back home i own wor..
=) go bankit Buy food for Kelvin ( my brother )
then take Bus home (190)
hee . so tiredd $ thks for kelvin ( Ho ) for accompany chat on the phone .

when back home .. rest a while then i go Yishun lor.
jo Saw me . then she sms me and called me .
tell me a lot of things nehh .
Haiiss. trying my best to be friendly to her .( dun mention name )
but she dun wan give me chance . nvm . i will try hard . if she wann say me then let her be bahh ) ...
in train so boring . luckily i buy newspaper . if nt i will be dead boredddd..

when i reach cck . JO-Ann called me . chat with me lehh .
atlk a lot of thing on the phone nehh .
thks for accompany me talk on the phone until i reach home .
hee . then i use my house phone called her . chat chat until she reach the houngang !
then i played Online thinghyy . blogging . eat and a lot of things lor.

mmmm . i watch Shows and Online blogging all this only . so boring wor.
hahhas ~ tmr No schhool so happy .
but need to go westmall at 2 pm . 5 pm at prayer meeting .
good Night larhh .
nth to write liao .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments