By Unknown - September 23, 2007

[[This is The Baby girl i take care last last weekk ]]

[[This is The Baby Girl i take care Of today ]]
[[ She is Cute man ]]

[[ Us again ]]

[[ ME & ANGELINE ]]
[[ noW waiting for Bible study ]]
[[ can see my bro behide us ]]


happy 1 year 3 mth together <3
i love you !
edward Lim % Ting ting !

Morning ..
wake up quite early cos today sk meeting us at Bulkit batok at 8pm .
then Must nt late if nt sk going to nag nag liao .
smile * ,
edward . my bro nn ii go church lorhh . thks sk drive us there .
i am serving today . edward bIble study .
Then baby today verii cute . i take their picture sia .
today ii wear MIss chattlebox nn black skinnes !
i wann go buy red Or White de . hee . but white * maybe dun wan ,,

B=NurSY !
BaBY cute *
super tiredd today ! did nt sleepp well this past few days .
form tommorrow onward ii must study for my maths liao . hahhahas

after service !
went to Cg there .
then we all go BUger King
thks Angeline Lending me $ .
Cos MY father nt in singapore nn he did nt give me enough moneyy !
I looking for JOb .
then Bible study !!

When we having BIble study !
think Childrn church staff ( if i m nt wrong )
we having Bs then they talk verii loud . what the /........
i think they shld lower down their voloume .
cos Hey we having Bible studyy !!!
NT fe;llowship .
then after that ... angeline . wei mieng . zack . nn many nn me .
we all went to take mRt home , peter there too .
Then in Train . got this two China Guy keep looking at My leg . lol .
dunnoe for what sia . i wear skinny got thing see mehh ?? lol
angry sia . ii stare at them then i tell edward . then he stare at them . then peter ask hahahs. <3>
zack nn edward paii me bring my bro to Ctrl station . hahahs !

Take train home !!!
Spent a lot of time talking to him .
but also take to zackk . i dun PS pple when i with my BF !
talking about a lot of thing .
learn quite a lot of things from Zack sia .
hahahahas !!

CCK .
they paii me go home . thks lehh
EDWARD even though we did nt like go shopping or what celebrate ?
i still love you de.
cos Nt by spenting moneyy but is HEART !
<3>
i still love you no matter what .
PLS dun do stupiid thinggs that ii dun like can liao.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments