HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND FINALLY I MEET MY FRIEND IN TAIWAN

By Unknown - January 01, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 
MAY 2014 BE THE BEST YEAR! 



Went down to Taiwan to look for me on 29 - 01 Jan14 and I will be taking off day to bring them around Taipei! I am really excited because it has been a while since I last hang out with them! They will be reaching Tao Yuan airport @ 6am! IKR is super early in the morning but I am super excited till I can’t sleep longer than I expected. The room is too cold and I woke up about 7am and I reply what’s app message and knowing they have arrived safely! After knowing the more I want to packed my stuff immediately and head down to meet them! I did not sleep back, but start preparing my stuff because I be staying out till 01 Jan 14. Is impossible for me to just wear the same thing for the 4 days !

Oh yeah let me side track a bit, I have seen the wrong location and timing for the bus down to Jing An MRT station! Thank God for swan, she came back to the room and has conversation with me if not I guess I will be standing at the place waiting for more than 45 minutes to one hour. I guess I don’t have the patient to wait for bus for so long man. I will just went ahead to take a cab and spend a big bucks on it :(

And also another thing is that my friend hotel room is near Jing An Mrt station. He mention that the map show him that the walking journey only takes about 15 minutes but when he started to walk , he actually took 30 minutes. This teach us not to always trust goggle information, best is to ask Human who know the first hand information especially the service staff of the hotel. Can’t blame my friend also because for myself I always use goggle information to find places I want to go and some time it gave a different thing. Nevertheless I still love goggle.

We meet about 10 am in the morning at Jing An mrt station. While waiting for us to check in our hotel at 12 pm, we decided to go down city area have our lunch before heading back to check in our hotel.We took MRT to Taipei Main station. Taipei main station really has lot of nice food to eat and nice things to buy and play! Something I like about them is that they do have underground shopping and eating area. Every time I go down there I will sure get some stuff because the item there is cheap!

After thinking for a while what we want to eat. We came to this Chinese store (blur me I forget what does it call) we ordered a few dishes to share. Looking at the menu itself, nothing really attracts my attention therefore I just order what I think it would out to be nice. 

Pork Dumpling

I pay NT100 for this and I think is really worth the money! It’s really super nice even without adding any Soya Sauce! The meat inside is not too wet or too dry, is just RIGHT! After finish eating one dumpling, you will have the urge wanting to eat it again. I would give this an 10/10, must try if you come to Taiwan!


Fish Ball Noodles

I don’t remember paying any money for this because it comes with a meal set! I finish the fish ball but not finish drinking the soup. Nothing really special about this soup. I think if it replace with meat ball It will be prefect taste for me. I would rate this 6/10!


Cold Soya Bean Drink

Since the day I come to Taiwan, I am use to having breakfast especially the drinks must be Soya Bean when I head out to shop to buy except buying from 7 eleven because not much of choices too! The Soya Bean drink so-so only, I would give it a 5/10! My 575 breakfast store the Soya Bean taste so much better! 


We didn’t pay for this; it comes with the set meal. In this box itself, the food that I personally love is the egg! If you know me well, you should know that I really love egg which boil with tea. Each day I can eat up to 5 eggs if I can get the egg easily.


Dumpling noodles

I didn't order this, my friend order. I just ate the pork dumpling, eggs and yummy fish ball. 



After we done having our lunch, we heading down to underground mall shopping while we wait for time to past before we can check in hotel. Guess what I saw? UFO Machine. I can’t resistant but went ahead to play! Too bad did not win because the Machine catcher is too loose or maybe Tao Yuan UFO machine is much easier. 



The boys are addicted in playing that UFO Machine! Each game we just need to pay NT 10 instead of Singapore $3 each game! That’s why I don’t mind playing in Taiwan but not in Singapore. 


A picture of the underground shopping mall. You can shop, place and eat at this place. They sell really cheap clothing and shoes especially. I still remember two years ago i bought two pair of shoes here!


Oh yeah, if you are here ! you might not want to miss this shop! They selling traditional cakes and the famous Taiwan “Tai Yang” biscuit. My friends love this but for me I am not a fan of it. When you reach the shop, you don’t need to buy immediately. They will let you try and if you like then buy if not just say Thank you and walk away! J


Quick picture of the store of what they are selling.


Spotted this really cool store where they sell watches, post card- you can send to your friends and family, toys and many cool other stuffs that girl will love it.


Post cards that you do not want to miss it.


Passing by a yogurt shop without stopping by to have it the feeling is real BAD! I just went in the yogurt shop to have the smaller cup size with a lot of different flavor available and add my favorite topping M & M Chocolate! 


This is the Yogurt shop name!

I pay NT 140 for this and this is my second time coming here. I did talk about the shop when I come here for the first time, if you are interested you can search on my blog or ask me directly I can find for you.



FINALLY can check in the hotel already! I will be staying at Four Point by Sheraton.
This will be my sleeping place for the next two nights! It might seem to be quite uncomfortable but the truth is comfortable just that is V cold. Luckily I bring a lot of jacket with me and manage to keep my leg warm so that I can sleep comfortably! 


A picture taken from the hotel room window!
This is how it looks like during the day! 


This is how it looks like during evening time when the sky start to be dark around 5pm! I am starting to prepare myself and bring my friend to night market! Will share it at another post! 

Love you people!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments