You never want to miss this beautiful place in Tao Yuan

By Unknown - January 11, 2014

I have been staying in Tao Yuan for about three months and every time I come down to their “City Area” I have never really appreciate how beautiful this place is because every time I come down I will had my dinner or come down with my friend motorcycle to get a quick dinner and also do some light shopping like buying breakfast. Since today is SUNDAY and there are friends who is with me staying inside the room, we decided to head down to the city area by taking taxi, paying NT 170 which mean 8 Singapore Dollar. There is a bus to take down but I not sure where so I think taxi would be better! 

Nice bridge but too bad they are doing some construction work therefore there is no water but smelly mud. I heard from my Taiwan friend that they actually hold Dragon boat races there , how I wish I can get a chance to see them row even though I row in Taiwan before! Hopefully I can come back and row again! 


 Group photo, super random and my face super ugly! Especially facial expression! I don’t scare showing ugly side of my expression, I guess everyone has it. But you still love me right!  


There is also fitness corner! Really big and there are also a lot of people exercising from young to old? I really love seeing this sense. Really want to see more in Singapore. Having healthy lifestyle and building relationship. 



Spotted one playground which bring me childhood feel and I still remember when I am young I did play one of the playground which made up of stone or should I say is rock? When I spotted this playground, I immediately want to rush there and play! A lot of kids and parents there but who cares? I just want to play but when the kids in behind me or in front of me I will let them first because this is their playing area and not mine. 


Check out my two happy friends




 While walking around managed to spot this area where by they have stall selling Taiwan finger food and also having game stall. Really interesting and bringing back so much memories. I think there should be some part in Singapore whereby we keep our childhood stuff as a memories and not just everything with technology. I know we are a fast paced country but there must be some memories kept.
 


Here are some of the pictures that kids are playing with their parents. I think is a good bonding session whereby kids and parent can enjoy together and the game is cheap too! Each game cost NT10, which mean 50 cents! It cheaper than bringing your kid to arcade! 



 Traditional shop selling traditional stuff! Can you spot something familiar?



Tried their lime egg ice-cream! Anything that is cold, it will make me happy! 


Closed up photo of the lime egg ice cream 


 Follow me on Twitter: @tiffanywong
Follow me on Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Follow me on dayre:@tiffanywong
Like my Facebook page: @tiffanywong
J see you guys there! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments