N.Y.BARGELS CAFE

By Unknown - January 03, 2014

N.Y.BARGELS CAFÉ

Here is the exact address: 台北市信義路五段 122 號!
I can tell you that this café is just behind W hotel at Taipei! This cafe is a walking distance from Taipei 101! This cafe is just beside Starbucks cafe! We wanted to go Starbucks but no space therefore we got to change cafe!



Here are some of the information you might want to know before deciding whether to enjoy your coffee or tea with your friends and family. Before the service staff bring us to our table, she told us that we only able to spend 2 hours here! In the view of a shop owner, this is a good policy. Because money will start rolling I in because Customer keep changing. If the customer just buy one coffee and seat down in the cafe for whole day for long term the cafe will closed down unless the dessert there is super nice till people will keep flowing in. in the view of customer like me, its like I have been limited on my chilling time and always be mindful of the time and if the service staff were to approach me and inform me that my 2 hours Is up I guess I will surely be unhappy because I come cafe to enjoy and relax. Not saying I just purchase on drinks but also with a cake and I think it is reasonable. This is my second time experiencing limitation! Will share the first one with you soon! 


Here are the cakes and drinks we ordered! 
New York Cheese
NT 120 
New York cheese is very soft and the part I love about the cheese is the crunchy part that’s all.  



Blueberry cheese cake
NT125
Their cheese is totally different from what I have taste before. Their cheese is soft and even thou I don’t always eat blueberry cheese cake but after tasting this cake for one mouth I actually fall in love with the taste! I can’t stop thinking of the taste now, how I wish I can go back again to eat! 



Strawberry Karmel
NT135
This cake is something like layer cheese cake. Out of these three cakes, this is the cake that I least love even thou it taste alright. I guess I love cake with more sponge and it would taste better and more comfortable inside my mouth.


Caramel Mocha Smoothie
NT110
My love for caramel will never die! In terms of drinks and cakes I will always order with caramel. This drink makes me fall in deep love with it, the taste is not really sweet, is just right. With coffee and a bit of sweet taste and the blended taste is super cooling inside my mouth and my stomach!


 Group photo of us chilling inside this cafe enjoying our coffee and also our cakes!
So many jokes and even thou is just three of us, we manage to include our Singapore friend inside our conversation and make it more fun!  


We managed to stay till 7 pm and we pay our bill and head off to Taipei 101! In total, we paid NT680 which mean 30 Singapore Dollar and each person pays about 10 Singapore Dollar! Is consider cheap because is with drinks and cakes! I enjoy chilling inside the cafe and enjoy their food but the thing I don’t like is the limitation to stay inside the cafe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments