My journey on 2013 and i believe 2014 will be GREATER AND BETTER

By Unknown - December 29, 2013

First of all, love, histion, his favour upon my family and myself. Without him, I don’t think 2013 will be a good year for me. “Good year” to me does not mean that everything went smoothly for me, it means from all the bad thing it turn out to be good through Faith, Praying and trusting him alone! Through all these up’s and down’s it makes me a better person and stronger person in Faith! 

Here is some stuff that has happened:

1.      Daddy have a better job and a better pay

2.      Healing upon my family members

3.      Have an opportunities to go overseas for internship



4.      Joined Security ministry!

5.      Joined Cineleisure next online sensation blogging / VlOG Competition


6.      Lots of sponsors coming in slowly

And many more……



Secondly, I would like to thank my family members. Even thou, my parents have separated when I am Primary 4, my relationship with them still stay strong! Maybe the reason I am the eldest in the family, there are times I need to stay strong even thou inside of me things are crashing down. I REALLY thank God for my daddy to be an open minded father whom I can share almost everything and anything with him and also during the bad times when my family is facing; I thank God for his love and comfort! Without such a supportive daddy and God I don’t think I am able to overcome all these mountains in my life.

Love my family so much, really pray that my whole family will be saved! 




Thirdly I would like to thank my church friends and my lovely cell-group members! Sorry that I can’t put everyone inside the photo because there is way too many people I want to thank! This year is really special because this is my first time joining Dialect church concert performances as a dancer, all thank to John for asking and therefore it given me an opportunity for me to do something for the Lord and bringing joy/ smile to the elderly and the people watching the concert! Here are some of the people in the Dialect concert I would like to thank personally; they are Karmen, John, Zersus, Marcus, Victor, Mk, Jeanette, Tricia for bringing so much joy to me during the downs time and prayers! Thank God for placing the right people in the right place for me J . Not forgetting my beloved cell-group members. I would specially like to thank a few people especially Joycelyn, Jenna, Peter, Cindy, Edison for listening to my problem and always being my listening ear without judging me! Thank you guys and also not forgetting my rest of my cell-group members for bringing so much joy in my life, entertained by my nonsensesJ. I love you guys and I can’t wait to be back in Singapore to join you guys for cell-group meeting, service, and fellowship!





Fourth, I would like to thank all my sponsors and my blogger friends. In 2013, I have a lot of products to review especially I got an Casio Camera to review but too bad I got to return the camera, how I wish they can just sponsor me an Camera to use, so that I do not need to use my Note 2 to take picture. Camera will let me take a better photo. If your company would want to sponsor me Camera (HAHA) do email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com ! The thing I like about reviewing products is that I got a chance to test to products and if is good I can introduce to my readers and also people around me. I got lot of review products on my dressing table and how I wish I can take a photo to show you guys but I am still in Taiwan having internship! Maybe after CNY, I will take a picture to show you guys! J. I am currently looking for more sponsors like hair salon, facial, gym etc , if your company interested just email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com , I will reply as soon as possible! Thank you all the sponsor company for finding me to review your products, hopefully 2014 will be better and EVEN more! And also want to thank blogger friends especially my close blogger friends like Jess, Jennie, Rui Ying whom always be by my side and I still remember before I leave to Taiwan they actually gave me this bottle with our group photo (I am very surprise)! I still remember the joy and fun we have during our meet up and also events. Other than them, I also want to thank the rest of the bloggers (CNOS2 etc), i have learn so many things throughout this journey and also making lot of new friends. I hope next year I will get know more blogger friends J



Fifth, I would like to thank my Dragon boat team Kiyah-Splashh ! I still remember when I first joined when I was in ITE time and still do not have any close friendship with anyone in the team. My first friend in the team was Jon Heng, he is the one who come approach me and keep bringing me to bond with the team and slowly I become V close with the team especially Mabel, Alison, CK, Maurice, Nigel, Fangs, Fadly. You guys have never failed to encourage me to work harder in the team and also in my studiesJ. Depiste being the youngest in our “cliques” you guys have never failed to take care of me and when I in need, you guys always step out to be therefore me despite of me having some bad temper and quarrel with some of you guys. But these quarrels do not break our friendship, instead being us closer and closer each time AND Being in the team for so many years, thanks for nominating me to become the ladies team captain and thanks Hao Yuan for encouraging me to become an assistant coach but due to me coming to Taiwan I am unable to take up and if I am still in Singapore I don’t think I will take up yet because I think there is way too much thing I need to learn. I can’t wait to be back to Singapore to get back rowing with you guys! 


Come join la , don’t think too much !


By the way if you are interested in joining a Dragon boat team in Singapore which is like a family and at the same time competitive, you are in the right page at the right time. Kiyah-splashh is a big family with competitive member, most likely the dates is 5, 12 and 19 Jan @ Kallang River! (Will confirm the date with you guys when you email me: tingting_6765@hotmail.com). 
For the main time you can check out Kiyah-Splashh website for more information: http://www.kiyah-splashh.com/ Or comment below at this post to find out more!  

Oh yeah you can also follow Kiyah-Splashh ! on their facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Kiyahsplashh ! J


Hope to see you guys!




Sixth, thank Outward Bound Taiwan for giving me a chance to have my internship here! I will write too much at this post because I will be writing another post to dedicate to OBT! So far so good, I am enjoying myself here and have been learning a lot of things! I am now counting down to the day I am coming back to Singapore, but surely I will miss TAIWAN! Enjoy view the photo , the people who came to Airport to send me off, shopping time and also not forgetting with the students I have taken! For more picture and information about my journey, I will post when I am back in Singapore!

Oh yea, if you are a Taiwanese readers of my blog and at the same time you are working in a company. You might be interested to introduce OBT to your boss to organise outdoor activities for your company to build team-building, trust and many more. It is really good for team and individuals. If you are interested you can visit Outward Bound Taiwan website at http://www.obtaiwan.org/





My goal for 2014 : 
* Taking up an degree in my related sports course
* Taking up coxing course in SDBA 
* Taking recreational dragonboating caching course in SDBA 
* find a part time job related to my course to support my studies 
* Joined Outward Bound Singapore for my full time job 
 
* Taking up thail boxing classes 
* recieve more sponsors and attend more events 
* personal is to control my temper and if can kick away my bad temper 
* Be gentle [ haha , i will try ] 
These are some of the goals , the more accurate goal for 2014 will share with you guys onces it is ready :) 

 I pray that you who is reading my blog right now will have an awesome 2014. AND Whatever happened in 2013 leave it behind and 2014 will be a way better year ! God bless you ! I love you guys ! :) 

Follow me on my social media for faster update of what i am doing ! 
Twitter : @tiffanywong 
Instagram : @tiiffanywong 
Fb: @tiffanywong 
Dayne : @ tiffanywong 
:)







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments