PAMPLE POLE 18M HIGH

By Unknown - January 15, 2014


16 January 2014 Thursday, which is tomorrow, I will be doing a short presentation on my learning and experience to everyone in the office after every usual morning meeting. Presentation to me is normal and there is another thing I am going to do tomorrow which is going to be super scary! I am going to take up the challenge to jump Pample Pole 18m high. Wish me all the luck man, because I am very scared till almost every day I can’t sleep when the day come nearer. But nevertheless I will just go ahead and jump! You guys just look forward to view my photo and at the same time wait till everything is done I will just do up a blog post for you guys to see ! 


Follow me on my social media to get first hand update:
Follow me on Twitter : @tiffanywong
Follow me on Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Follow me on Facebook Page: @tiffanywong
Follow me on Dayre: @tiffanywong
J


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments