21 more day back to Singapore

By Unknown - January 08, 2014


It has been a while since I wrote about my life because the months here in Taiwan have been really great as I get to explore really nice places especially the night market here! The most memorable place it will be Mao Kong as it shows me how beautiful this world is that God have created! Throughout the journey inside the cable car, it really brings me to do lot of reflection in my life and really we got to treasure what we have before we lose it. Will shared more in depth when I am back in Singapore, writing my final post for my internship so you got to stay tune on my blog to wait for it! 



I have about 21 more days before I am going to leave Taiwan and head back to Singapore! I am feeling super happy! Every single day I am counting down to go home! So here is my details, in case you guys want to fetch me home or welcome me at the airport : ) [ super thick skin to put these details on my blog ] 

On 29 Jan 14 I will be taking tiger airway from Tao Yuan airport at 1.55 pm and I will be reaching Singapore airport at 6; 35pm! My flight number will be TR 2993 @ TERMINAL 2! 

See ya in 20 more days , love you ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments