亞加珞 oottimo restaurant in Tao Yuan Taiwan

By Unknown - January 10, 2014

Bad day to start my off day! Since the day I came to Taiwan, I am always craving for MacDonald’s breakfast but everything I always miss the delivery timing, very good example is this morning. So I gave up and decided to eat some biscuit inside the room and waiting for the rest to wake up and see who wants to have MacDonald’s lunch together? Of cos I am going to call delivery instead of going down since we do not have car. But after so much discussion, we decided to call a taxi and head down to this restaurant to have our lunch!

Credit to the owner, picture grab from goggle 

亞加珞意式廚房

桃園縣中壢市延平路134(天晟醫院對面), (03) 435-1344 / 0931040866
  顧客投訴專線:0930049000
You can check out their website at: 


If you are staying in Tao yuan or having holiday around that area, it will be more convenience for you. Like me staying in Tao Yuan I just need to take a taxi down and with more people sharing the taxi fare, it will be cheaper for each person to pay. 


This restaurant is really big and they have three level. I am sitting at the third level and this is a picture how their dining area looks like. 


From left to right: Myself, Swan and Yu Ru.
Thanks to them, my off day is not so boring just staying inside the room!




Scroll down you will get to see the dishes and drinks we ordered! 

This restaurant they do not have the English version of the menu therefore I need to ask my friend what they have and I ordered from there. I might not be able to name the menu and you just enjoy viewing the picture and if I think that particular dish is nice, I will note down! 
Normal salad



This is fruits salad. Before I order, I thought the plate will have lot of fruits but when it arrived I was shocked to know this was fruits salad. Something interesting I find about this dish is that their sauce they use graphs yogurt which I think it will suit my tasting as I love sweet stuff. 



Their fries is so yummy that we actually ate about 2 – 3 plates!



They also have different flavour of pizza and in one pizza there will be 8 pieces and I am allowed two flavor to be on the pizza. I guess we kind of try lot of different kind of pizza till I do not know which one is which one. 


Clams spaghetti


Anything got to do with seafood, it my love! I love this dish as the taste is just right and the sauce they put is just right too. After eating for a while, I do not have those “sick” feeling and I think if my stomach is still empty I can eat one more plate. 





Is very scary how three girls can eat so much 


How to eat without having drinks! 
Lime drink & my all-time favorite coke !


Here is some of the other kind of salad we ordered. 



After eating, you know that you will want to crave for dessert. Here are the desserts we ordered and shared! 
Pana cotta


Does it look like an egg to you ? 
Is really yummy and the orange part is sweet! 


This is the best among all the dessert! Is coffee base with ice cream! 


This is something like tofu in the bottom and from the top part it’s sweet! 


Mega huge biscuit ice-cream! 
It looks nice but after eating so much, we can’t really enjoy this with our full stomach and if my stomach is not so full, we might think that this taste real good. 


My say: 
I would say the whole experience is good; I would rate everything 7/10. I ate about 2 hours and am free flow style and I pay about close to NT500 which mean about 22 Singapore dollars and you get to eat different Italian food, especially the pizza part! 



Follow me on social media today:
Twitter : @tiffanywong
Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Dayne: @tiffanywong
Facebook page: @tiffanywong
You will get to know what I am enjoying each of the moment in my life! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments