ARANZI CAFE 阿朗基咖啡

By Unknown - January 07, 2014

You will be really shocked how many themes cafe they have in Taipei? Here is one of the cafe I am going to check out! 


Aranzi Café  阿朗基咖啡

Address : 新北市淡水區中正路56
If you can’t find the place you might want to call to the café to ask for direction if not you can goggle map it! The cafe no is: 02-26281499.


Before entering into their café, I managed to see different cute cakes! Kind of regret eating so many things before visiting this café! Their cake design has monkey, panda and many more. Maybe next time if I have a chance to come their cafe again I will surely try their cakes! 


Aranzi Cafe Menu 

Such a cute menu that girl will definitely love it !
The price I would say that is expensive, but for me I would pay for experience. Will talk more about my experience here in this cafe later on at the end of the post. 



Here are some of the photos of the place we are sitting.

Here are some of the photos of the place we are sitting. When we arrived inside the café, we get our bum to be settled down on the chair, three of us started to take out our mobile phone and do our own things; x. I think if there is a huge group, the whole situation will be different! Our DB cliques why you never COME?!  


This drink you can find under the Menu Hot drinks and you can see on the left hand side you will see different design. The one my friend ordered is the one with the panda face. It cost NT 100 for one cup which means about $4! Expensive drink I can say. Didn't taste it from my friend because I am not really a fan of hot drinks! From the looks itself, I would rate it 10/10!


This is how their name card looks like! I take one in case in future I am going to check out their other outlets!


Actually I did not have any intention of buying anything from the café because I have eaten and drink a lot before that but my friend manage to spot their policy saying that everyone who is sitting down in this café, everyone got to buy at least a drink! I was like WHAT?! The boss is really smart! I thought I can smuggle it without buying but the service staff will keep asking if we ordered already a not. When my friend went to order his drink the person ask how many people he came here with? He also asks whether the rest of his friend buy anything yet. So I have no choice to buy Ice Lemon tea drink which cost NT70, totally not worth. The drinks is not nice L


Another friend of mine wanted to smuggle away like me but failed! He has no choice to get this mini cheese cake too! This small bar selling for NT100 if I am not wrong! I would say I rate pay for the cheese cake instead of my drink! The cheese cake is yummy to me even thou the first mouth was weird but after that it is nice and you will want to eat it again! 

What is my say on ARANZI CAFÉ ?
 I would rate them 7/10! The place I would say is nice to take photo and maybe this kind of café is good for couple to come and a big group of friends to come here instead of just a few people. Compared to another café that I recently blog about, I prefer their café compared to this theme cafe  You want to come here for experience I would say yes, but for drinks I would say NO! Cake maybe a Yes!





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments