COUNTDOWN TO 2014 IN TAIWAN TAIPEI 101

By Unknown - January 05, 2014


This year other than Christmas and birthday celebration in Taiwan, I am going to countdown at Taiwan with two of my Singaporean friends. I am actually thinking where to countdown but the place that comes into my mind is actually Taipei 101! I believe is going to awesome! 

Quick photo of Taipei 101 before I head down there for countdown.   


Walking through the path way to Taipei 101, I manage to see there is a lot of stall selling lights with different shapes. I saw bunnies and Mickey Mouse type! I think buying all these are just waste of money but maybe if there is a huge group of friend together then buying together will be fun! A group photo will be nice with those lighting.


While walking to Taipei 101 I managed to walk pass a few huge shopping malls. I not sure the name of the mall because during the night time I am busy taking picture instead of just noticing where I am at! Scroll down to enjoy more pictures! 


I was thinking Christmas has already passed and why are they still having Christmas tree. But after I uploaded this picture onto my blog, I realize that is not written merry Christmas but is written Happy New Year!  Cool or what? They also have nice decoration on the blue lighting like shooting stars! 


We are finding the place whereby they will have countdown concert and we just follow the crowd. Slowly we manage to find the place and here is the concert place. We came in quite late and did not manage to stand in the front , so we got to stand at the side. 


Zoom in picture of the stage

I find it rather cute the HTC phone screen. I heard from my Taiwan friend that HTC is origin from Taiwan and that explains why they are sponsoring Taipei 101 countdown concert. 



You know who is this? 藍心, she is the one who is host for the Taiwan beauty show!
She is really pretty and sexy man! I really love her skin tone! So dark and shiny! 


Another picture of her on the screen!

Taiwanese will know who is her. She is famous in Taiwan. Her name is Jeannie Hsieh and when I first saw her I thought she was in her early 20 but my friend told me she is almost 40 years old. I wonder how she can maintain her looks and her body shape man. So sexy! After knowing her age, I was shocked she still able to sing and dance all the cheeky music. 


Nice popping
The moment is so nice and too bad I am not standing in the center of the stage area if not the picture will be even more pretty.  



林宥嘉
I can say that he is rather famous in Singapore but when I hear him sing in Taiwan, I did not manage to hear people cheering for him! Or maybe his fans are not in Taipei! Personally I like him, his way of singing is rather special and he is cute too! I am attracted to cute guys!
  
When BII pictures show out on the screen, everyone screen especially the girls. When he appears, I finally know why those girls were cheering. This guy really handsome and his style are like Korea. I overheard people saying that he is half Taiwanese’s and half Korea. That is why when he is singing Chinese songs, he will mixed with his Korea lyric and his Korea tone seems to be very deep and when he is singing Chinese I don’t even know what he is singing. But I kind of love his music and I start listening on YouTube! If you are interested you can go find his video on YouTube! 



William Wei 韋禮安

I don’t know who he is and the songs he sang I only listen to one before. I don’t know what the name of the song is but I kind of enjoy it especially the way he sang is very special. 



Manage to snap a quick picture of this really cool mini firework.
It’s beautiful right? Don’t you agree! 



 I don’t really know what is the name of these two people. But I guess they are rather popular in Taiwan, they host a lot of shows and also they are really funny people!



Dream-girls
I don’t know whether you know who they are a lot, but for me I not sure who they are.  They are really pretty and talented. Sing and dance so well. Their dance is more like an Korea pop star! 


After standing for hours, we decided to leave the crowd because I am hungry! If my stomach can stay quiet that I think I am able to watch S.H.E and other famous singers. That is something I kind of regret but nevertheless the main point is to see the fireworks in Taipei 101! 
Taipei 101 change color after every hour! They change into this color at 11pm! 


After we leave the countdown concert place, we were shocked to see people sitting down on the road area waiting for the fireworks to start. This can show me that people would want to watch fireworks more than the concert even thou there is famous singer appearing.  


Did not manage to see what I want to eat but when I saw this Sausage store immediately went to Q up for it without thinking twice of getting other food. I bought two sausages and get one garlic. I pay NT 60 for it, so each is NT30. Super yummy! While I am enjoying eating the sausage, the garlic just gets into my nose and I was like WOW SO HOT! But nevertheless, I still like the way how Taiwanese eat the sausage, when I am back to Singapore I am going to teach my friends and families how to eat it. 


After eating, we walk down to Taipei 101 area there to find a spot to seat down and countdown to 12am! 

11pm, we slowly chilled at there and to be honest I am blogging while I am waiting for the time to come. I don’t know why I am just lazy to talk.


Last photo in 2013 before welcome 2014!

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

YA !

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WE WELCOME YOU 2014 !

HUAT AH ! 

 


Managed to snap some of the firework using my phone! I wanted to grab from Jon but I think I can just use my photo to take and surprise it come out very nicely! Even thou I took quite a few picture, I managed to record down the video of the firework, you can enjoy it when you scroll down below. The firework is really beautiful. This is my first time seeing such a beautiful firework and inside of me just feeling happy and I wish this year 2014 will be as beautiful as the fireworks!


The fireworks end and this is the last picture I took for Taipei 101 before I head off to hotel! You can click on this link to know about what happened to me on 2013 and what I am looking forward to 2014 and I will write a clearer goals for my 2014 when I am back in Singapore!



Click on this video to watch the firework in Taipei101! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments