The day will come that i fear and worry of

By Unknown - January 17, 2014

 When the day is nearer to sharing and takes up the courage to jump off 18m high which is known as Pample Pole here in Outward Bound Taiwan. I still remember that before I came here for internship, I told my ministry leader about this and guess what he told me? He asks me to look down from my house and get use to the height, to decrease my fear! But at the end I did a few times but at the end, I stop doing It and just face the truth!

 I spend about two days to finalize my power point for my presentation about my journey and my learning here during my three months of internship. Before I even start my presentation, I told them that I will be speaking in Chinese and English, mixed and match. If not they will need to listen to my talking till tomorrow also can’t finish! So here I am standing in front to share with everyone in the office!


I love this smiling shot, I think I look better in smiling. When I don’t smile I look like someone who are unhappy and showing an message to them: “ what, you got any problem ma?” but that is how I look when I am serious paying attention or doing something which need my focus! 


Everyone is paying attention on us. 


Check out the screen, this is the picture we took during our second day in Outward Bound Taiwan! Wondering why are we laughing so happily? Is because, the different from before and after coming to Taiwan! I guess three of us really grow in sizes but when we come back to Singapore, we are going to exercise and get back to shape!



First lady in the company asking us to take a photo with her and the best part is to take Polaroid photo; I didn’t not use mine because I want to take with the whole department! So I use my phone to take this picture. 


Group photo with my other internship mates before I am going up!


I be the first one going up because I am scared and I want it to be done fast! Before I go up, I ask both of my friends to check for me and make sure everything is safe and secure! Everyone look so serious! 




When I start to climb, my fear level was still manageable, but till when I reach the top when I need to start to stand up. I need courage to stand up and the wind was so strong till the wind can actually blew me off man! To be honest, before this day come I always imagine the process of how to step out and jump off! When I stand strong on the top, my fear level was alright but then stepping out to jump is super scary man! A lot of thing goes through my mind and when I count to 1, 2 and I say wait! And keep going like this for a while and I reach on top about 11:40pm and manage to come down about 12.10-12.15pm. The feeling of dropping down is really scary, and my hand still can’t take off the rope! This is a good experience and I will edit the photo before I put onto my You-tube account and also on my blog! Do look forward to it.



I am safety landed on the ground! Phew! 
I FINALLY DO IT! 
Big stone inside my heart have lifted up already! 
Thank you to those people who come down to support, take photo, and take video and also helping us to belay!




Follow me on social media today:
Follow me on Twitter: @tiffanywong
Follow me on Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Follow me on dayre: @tiffanywong
Like my Facebook Page: @tiffanywong
J










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments