美崙山 Meilun Mountain

By Unknown - January 28, 2014

I guess everyone knows that I will be leaving away from my base for 7 days! I will be heading down to Tree Valley Park to help out in a camp! The students I will be taking are Secondary one to Secondary three! Indeed I am looking forward to take this group of students! Hopefully it will be a memorable one! 

 Myself and Swan one of my colleague
We will be taking train heading down to Tree Valley Park! 
Forever taking picture with ugly pose and not afraid to show it to everyone who visit my blog. 


While waiting for other staff to come drive us inside, we are sitting outside the station. I switch on my phone music and start listening to BII songs! I love his songs since the day I watch the Taipei 101 countdown concert!  I took this self-shot randomly, even thou almost half of my face is gone !


We came to Tree Valley Park one day earlier and that night we went to this mini night market, I had beef steak but is not satisfying my stomach, therefore I went to purchase smelly tofu because my friend told me this stall not bad! I went to buy small one and guess what? It is super nice and kind of regret this will be the last time I will be coming here to eat! Typing this I still feel like eating again! 


 Second day of the camp, I will be climbing mountain with the students and also at the same time It will be a challenge for me! Before the camp even started , I am looking forward to it!
This is my backpack for 2 days 1 night. I guess the weight is about 20kg. Inside got three water bottle, and including my own water bottle. 


Total about three hour’s rides from our place to mountain area! Throughout these three hours rides, we did stop at one station to have our lunch. Through the journey, I managed to see really nice scenery and managed to took a few pictures! 




Scroll down for more picture that I took while I am climbing the mountain for the first day! 
Carry on walking ~ 


Finally after 6 hours of climbing, we finally reach a place whereby we can start pitching our tent and start cooking. Through this journey, I guess the most thing I don’t like is actually going to toilet because there is NO toilet and we go to pee among the trees! To be honest, I did not do any big business because I need to dig a hole and I rather tahan till the day I head back to Tree Valley Park!
 

Did not take picture of the night scenery picture because using my phone I can’t capture any nice photo therefore I capture it in my mind and leave it as a memories. At night, the weather no joke man , is super cold and sleeping inside my tent and my sleeping bag I still feel very cold and at the same time I keep waking up middle of the night due to the cold. 

The next morning wake up about 6.15am! I don’t have enough sleep because recently I been sleeping so late due to having meeting and need to complete certain task! 

And after breakfast and done packing, we all need to carry on our journey to reach our top of the mountain! This walking journey is tougher than the one I have walk during the first day! My knee start aching but this never stops me, I will continue to carry on and be back to Singapore to have an X-tray scan! 


 Yay! I finally reach the top! Super happy because I have endure through this journey and also managed to see such a beautiful scenery which I can’t see in Singapore. I love this picture, seeing myself so outdoor person!


Group photo with my team and one of the instructors! Everyone is so happy reaching the top and we have last lap to finish before heading back to Tree Valley Park! 


Scroll down for more picture of the scenery I took! 

Love this picture! 





After reaching the top, we have finally lap to go. We will be doing an individual walk and throughout this journey, I am enjoying how beautiful this place is and at the same time thinking through my learning in this four months here having internship in Outward Bound Taiwan! 




 My trekking pole and my hiking boots! With them, I managed to survive through because of them if not my leg will hurt and will fall down due to unbalanced while walking. I never regret buying my hiking boots!



 Winter flower, I search from the website that they have different colour. This time round I managed to see pink colour flower! Thank God I managed to see it because only winter time I can see and also I guess I can only see it on the mountain area. It is super nice and happy to see it! I will never forget how beautiful it will be.




Finally I complete the whole climbing mountain and the solo activity I managed to finally seat down and rest! My feet indeed hurt man and in total I guess I walk about 10 km! 



Overall, I enjoy the whole journey climbing and at the same time I feel so proud of myself complete it and at the same time my dream of climbing mountain have come to past! Yay! 
: )
Follow me on social media,
Twitter: @tiffanywong
Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Facebook Page: @tiffanywong
Dayre: @tiffanywong 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments