You just need to spend more time with your lovely friends

By Unknown - March 06, 2012

This few days I been heading down to Joycelyn house to spend time with her as
she is all alone at home and at the same time I am able to visit her three little cute
Dog . They are baby , Ah boy and bear . They are simply too cute <3 ! 

Baby is so cute can. When I am sitting down waiting for Joycelyn to set up the WII game ,
she came up to me and sit beside me and wanting me to sayang her and I took 
out my camera and snap a few photo of "our" photo ;) 


Three of them having their meal happily ! 


Lava & Me & Jie xiang !
Congratulation to Jie xiang for his ORD ! 
Message for him : ORD LO ! CHANGE RELATIONSHIP STATUS LO ! 


Wanted to actually play Monopoly card de but too bad Lava did not 
go home and take so we just chilled at Mac and Get some food to eat ! ;) 

I just love my week spending time with my cell-group members ~! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments