Make it right for a better ride

By Unknown - March 13, 2012

MAKE IT RIGHT FOR A BETTER RIDE 
anyone got any idea what is this tag line trying to say ? 


MAKE IT RIGHT FOR A BETTER RIDE actually have an FACEBOOK PAGE ! 
Go like their page at http://www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving today ! 
I went to view their album to see which poster I love the most and I think It will send the message to the people who is having the ride to be more considerate !

Looking through so many poster ! I really like a few of them ! Lets me share it here ! 







THIS IS MY FAVOURITE POSTER ! 

when choosing the favourite poster , actually I took a lot of consideration. My main consent is actually 
the message bring forth must have different language as Singapore is a multi race country. We have 
Chinese , Malay , Indian and people oversea like China , Indonesia etc . If we just focus on English Itself I don't think the rest of the people who do not understand will be able to do their part ! 

Secondly , is the message bringing to the people . The message must be short and sweet ! 
Once the people read it , they are able to understand it straight away ~


For me I always take public transport to work , school or even meet up with my friend for some
high tea ! For what I observe its that , the commuter actually improve a lot as in letting those needy
people to have a seats instead of them just sitting down and sleep or pretend that they did not see.
When you see commuter giving their seats to the needy people really melt my heart , its really touching to
see there are still people so loving and care for those people !

How can we do our part to make our journey better and be more considerate and gracious ?
- When we waiting for the train to arrived on the station , stand aside at the arrow to waiting and
let the people out for the train first before you can enter in the train
- when you enter the train , move all the way to the middle and don't STAND AT THE DOOR AREA
- when you are sitting down , and you saw an elderly women , pregnant women who need the
seats more then you then you should let them have a seat .
( Lets have a mindset of these , when you let people have the seats now , in future , when you get old
people will also do the same thing to you by giving you their seats )

By doing all these things , everyone will have a wonderful journey ! 


Want to win some movie ticket for yourself ?
Join the "Make It Right For A Better Ride " Twitter Contest and stand to win a pair of MOVIE TICKET !
For more details , check this facebook out http://on.fb.me/betterride

Hope you win lot of lot of movie ticket ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments