[ NUFFNANG} JOHN CARTER MOVIE PREVIEW

By Unknown - March 04, 2012

[ NUFFNANG ] JOHN CARTER MOVIE PREVIEW 
I am glad to actually win the ticket through RETWEET instead of blogging. I am 
really a lucky girl as I retweet NUFFNANG & CHURP CHURP message 
and guess what ? I won for the two tweet too but they only can give me one pair of ticket 
so I invited wen hui to actually come with me to the preview ! ;) 

when we reach cathy , I went to walk around and went to look for some part time job and then 
I went for interview but till today I did not receive call means I do not have any chance ;x 
I guess Retail job now kinda of not suitable for me any more as last time for me is easy for me to get job but now it is so difficult ;( 

after collection of ticket , we got to surrender our camera , HandPhone , Camera ;( 
That why I did not manage to take any photo ! I only can take after the show ends ! Worst is I cant 
even Facebook & twitter ! 

Overall , the show its 3D ! I will rate 2/5 ! The front part of the show is boring , only at the mid show is 
getting more exciting and the effect of the 3D not much. Not really worth paying so much 
to watch this kind of Movie ! ;x 

Thanks to Wen Hui for joining me and glad to hear that she enjoy herself as this is her first time 
watching 3D MOVIE ;) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments