NOMAD ADVENTURE TRIP DAY 1

By Unknown - March 15, 2012

Those people who are currently following my Facebook /
Twitter and My Personal Page you will notice that I am really looking forward today 
as I be heading to NOMAD ADVENTURE TRIP with my Kayaking Team-mates and 
also with some of the SHL students ! ;D

After an Job interview , I went back home and pack finish my bag and head off 
to Choa Chu Kang Mrt station to meet up with Jeremy and off to New beach road 
to wait for the rest to come ! 
Jeremy and I was feeling hungry at that point of time and I don't think 
our stomach able to tahan till the rest came so we just go and get some dessert ! Jeremy told 
me that this store above selling very nice Grass Jelly , so I decided to go and try out and true 
enough the grass jelly its really nice . Next time you come to beach road , you got to try this out ! 

After eating Grass jelly , we are still hungry and I told Jeremy that he should try 
the fried banana selling it at the same level but then I don't really remember what the store name 
is actually called ;x If I am going there again , I will remember to blog about it ! 

Finally the rest of my team-mates came down and everyone is getting their own food ! 
For me I wanted to get the HOKKIEN MEE at basement 1 but guess what ?
The stall never open so I decided to buy the prawn noodles instead ! ;) 
I bought $4 one and I manage to finish it all ! 

After our dinner , we went to GOLDEN MILE SHOPPING MALL to find a 
place to slack while waiting for Selemat to come before we can head off to take our bus ! 
We were walking around the shopping mall like no one business and we actually found one 
corner to slack and people walking pass us , was thinking what is this group
of students doing there at this kind of places ? 
Seeing all our facial expression . everyone is putting a big wide smile on their face ? 
Because selemat is finally here and we can finally go up the bus and off we go !! 
MALAYSIA IS CALLING US ! 


This trip there will be more guys then girls which means in our bunks there
will be extra beds ;) YAY ! When there are too many people , it will pollute the air inside the 
bunks and I really don't like it ! 

Girls are all ready to take photo while the guys are taking their 
own sweet time posting and I need to always ask them to get ready in position before able 
to get them settle down ! 
Boys are always a boy ! 



5 stars buses to MALAYSIA ! ;) 
everyone is so excited and ready to go up the bus and guess what ?
The bus driver is not here yet , so we still got to stand aside to wait for the uncle 
to come ! 


So while waiting , why don't we take some photo first before we can go up the bus ! 
did you realise all of us is actually quite dark ? 
No one seem to be "white" in this photo ! ;D 
( Not being racist , Just commenting about the TAN colour we have ) !



Self shot of myself inside the bus ! My partner will be WEN HUI ;D 
The bus is really clean , the chair is comfortable and what is the best part ? 
They give out blanket to everyone and the blanket its not really thick but 
is able to give you warm and you will not feel cold inside the bus ! PLUS they give out free plain
water too ! 


Group Photo shoot in the bus ? 
Guess who is missing in this photo ? 
Its DESMOND . And he must be really sad he cannot be in the picture as he is 
the one who taking our photo ! ;D 



TWIST ~ 
Everyone is too slow to react when there is a camera , Only I am 
the one who saw Desmond taking picture and I fast game to react and post a nice photo for 
him to take ! 


BLUE BLUE BLUE ~ 

This ride is going to be an LONG LONG RIDE ! 
Didn't take lot of photo inside the bus as everyone is busy sleeping and doing their own things.
For me I am listening to Pastor Kong message on my I TOUCH and when I am feeling sleepy 
then I listen to my I touch music and fall asleep den ! Its was really good sleep and I did 
not have any motion sickness which means the driver driving skills its good ! ;) 

I think the journey is about 5-6 hours , and Finally we got a stop where we can spend our money ! 
We came down and we actually bought sweet drinks like Coke , Green tea and we 
also bought BURGER ! ;D 


Everyone is getting their food and sitting down to enjoy their food before 
continue the rest of the ride ! 


Adeline (HOSEBO) all time ready for my camera ! Look at Pei Xuan 
are you sure she is looking away from my camera or she is trying to post 
some cool photo ? 


Desmond & Bernard ! 
Bernard have totally no time to react ! LOL . 

I shall end the first day post here and Look forward to the 2nd day post ;)) 









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments