FINALLY I FOUND A JOB

By Unknown - March 25, 2012

So happy that before I went to Malaysia For the water rafting and rive kayaking 
I manage to get this job interview at Republic Plaza as a Sales assistant in a Retail shop 
called TINY FRY'S ! 

This shop is really interesting , they selling all kinds of gadgets at a low price compare 
to the market price ! 
I will post on my blog soon - Got to ask my boss before posting ! ;) 

Web-cam in work ! 
Don't think I got nothing to do in work hor , actually I did cleaning up and stuff 
and I love this job . You can know a lot of items which they are selling in this shop
whereby outside you can't find them except oversea ! 


Since before closing shop , I will be quite free so I decided to actually 
CAM-WHORE as Tiny Fry's shop wall paper is nice and 
it gives a warm warm feeling ! ;) 



Happy girl working ;) 



I love reading this Five love languages of teenagers ! ;) 
After reading , I was like hmmm , I can actually become a mother already as I know what 
exactly a teenager wants ! HAHA ! 

After working , I went off to town to meet Si Xian ! 
We went to have dinner at Cine. We have trouble thinking what we should be eating and I 
was telling her : we are not going to eat botak jones again right ? Because 
every time when we go down to town we will always eat that ! So at the end , we just eat 
Burger King instead ;) We are two hungry kids ~! 
HOKKAIDO SOFT ICE CREAM ;) 
AT ION ORCHARD !


Come with CONE & CUP ! 
Different sizes and you can add topping too ! ;) 
I love their topping is because its so colourful .

we went to buy Milca soft ice cream to eat ;) 


Si xian ordered Green Tea flavour <3 
Its really nice . If you were to go ION ORCHARD to shop , You can actually go and try it out ! 


Its was a long and tiring day for me but I still enjoying what I am doing !
Loving my new job ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments