NOMAD ADVENTURE DAY 3

By Unknown - March 19, 2012

Rise and Shine for the third day ! 
Today is the day that you got to make decision whether you want to go 
for the RIVER RAFTING OR RIVER KAYAKING ?

Can you guess which one actually I decided ?
Everyone is getting ready to go off to the river ! 


Everyone happily sitting in the lorry !
Its really not much opportunity that you can seat a lorry and you are able to stand 
and also going up a hill which is really scary ! 


Now the instructor going to show us different type of rescue ! 
And that point of time , I can tell you that my eye is closing , All I want is 
actually my bed. Nothing else ;x 


Now its the time to be serious . 
Life is now more important then sleeping ! 
Everyone is putting their skills into action as now our team-mates are going to swim
if they miss the valley then too bad you got to start throwing the rope and save them ! 



This time is not just swimming only but then we got to swim with our paddle too ! 
I was really afraid and scare that I am unable to swim with my paddle but 
guess what ? I did it by making some strong sound to make me swim 
harder and stronger ! ;)


Next activities up is COMMIT SUICIDE ! 
LOL
It actually standing at a rocks and you got to jump into the water then you swim to the 
shore ! 
At first , I did not want to try but then seeing so many friends try and I tell myself If I am not going 
to try this I bet I am going to regret it a lot ! So at the end , I make my decision to go up and 
at the point of time , I want to give up but I still go ahead .

1
2
3
...

JUMP ! 
and the feeling was real good and fun ! 
I don't mind go back again to jump ! 



After I jump , The bravo wen hui went to jump in too ! ;) 

After this activities , I went to have our lunch and we are all ready to go off to have our 
time with river kayaking ! 
For me I choose to continue seat in the raft instead of river kayaking is because I think 
I still haven overcome the capsize fear of the water and I don't think I want to risk my life too.
If I am confident enough , I will take the risks down but too bad I am not ! 
Random photo of my leg in the water ! ;) 
Sitting down busy taking photo of my fellow team-mates we doing the river kayaking ! 





Me and Adeline ! ;) 


Photo taking while we waiting for the people to finish up their capsize ;) 

After that we continue our rafting session and I have tons of fun man ! 
I don't mind coming back again for the river swimming and also the rafting ! 
After we finish , we came back to camp size and now its the time for photo taking with the 
boats as we be going home tomorrow morning and also not sure when 
are we coming back again ?



PHOTO with our Republic Poly & Adventure learning club flag ! ;) 


Our instructor take photo of themselves when they are suppose to take photo of us ! 
FUNNY INSTRUCTOR ! ;) 


Melvin & I 


The girl power ;) 


Guys are always taking so long to make their decision on how are they going to pose ?!


showing their sexy butt ~! 
whose butt will you choose ?

Think wisely !
LOL



wow  ! 
I am in love with this picture man ! 
Super nice ! 




Selemat our teacher in charge ! 
he is awesome Facilitator  , taking good care of us in this camp ;) 

Passion Fruit fresh taking down from the tree ! 



Is he thinking of someone ? 



Inside the passion fruits ! 
Its super nice and sour ;) 



OUR DINNER ! ;) 


After dinner , we off to shopping mall to shop ! 
we too this MALAYSIA school bus ! 


CAMWHORE TIME ! 










TESCO is the shopping mall that we are coming today ! 
This shopping mall will close about 9.30pm so we got about 2 hours to shop and eat ! 

Everyone is so excited because we are free from MOSQUITO ! ;) 


Nothing much to shop there .
But Supermarket will always be our favourite place because everything is there 
and I bet there will be a lot of things that we want to eat ! 
Like chocolate , Ti-bits , cold drinks ! 


FULL OF "RUBBISH"

Yogurt & Vitagen ! 
Thanks Carmen for the treat ! 

After finish shopping , we head back to the campsite and there is not power supply yet ;( 
This night is the worst night ever because its really hot and dark and I have difficulties to 
sleep and I got a lot of mosquito bites as I remove my jacket , trying to get air as much as possible ! ;( 

I am looking forward to go home but at the same time I miss Nomad too ;'( 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments