THIS MEANS WAR

By Unknown - March 10, 2012

This morning , I drag myself out of my bed and off to school for pool training and 
as you can see the way I dress and you can tell that I did not 
went inside the pool due to some girl's problem LOL. I still got to come back to 
school because I got to pass up so form for my NOMAD MALAYSIA trip !
I am really looking forward to it ! 
;D 

After the training end , Carmen and I actually went down to Suntec City to buy Movie ticket 
first as later on , I be having an Job interview at Millennia walk. We decided to watch THIS
MEANS WAR as we got lot of feedback about the show ! People rate this show super high ! 

Took photo of the Movie poster before we head off to MAC to kill time ! 
I actually went to 12 cupcake shop for interview and guess what ? They ask me for my working timing 
but it does not suit them , so BYEBYE LO ! And I went to walk around and went in to 
this shop and guess what ? I put my name and contact number and they immediately sms 
me for interview the next day ;D 
AND I am going to pray hard that I will get the job ! 


In the cinema there is no one else expect us , so I just took out my camera and 
take multiple shot of ourselves ! Super epic ! 
I look super ugly inside the picture because I got outbreak , I got to drink lot of lot of water ! ;( 




I can say that I really enjoy the show ! I will rate it 10/10 man ! 
If I am the girl in the show , I will choose the British guy instead of the guy whose eye is blue ;x 
For camera , she like the guy whose eye is blue ! ;) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments