LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLNESS

By Unknown - March 28, 2012

MORNING ! 
RISE AND SHINE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER BRAND NEW DAY ! 
Meeting Wei Qi for breakfast. We decided to eat Long John Silver breakfast ! 
It's my favourite breakfast among all the Fast Food Restaurant 
Happy Wei Qi ! 
She actually meet up and go for swimming together at Swimming complex ;) 
Jeremy came along too , he did not join us for breakfast because he over slept ;x 

After swimming , I went off to Jeremy house !
Here come all the RANDOM SHOOT inside Jeremy room ~ 
Desmond & Carmen ;) 



Is Desmond trying to show us how big is his foot ? 


Desmond trying to hit Carmen and I but guess what ? 
we are fast enough to react ! 
And we will be whack him back the next photo shot. 


WHACK 
WHACK 
WHACK ! 





What is Jeremy doing ?
In the picture he look likes he is shouting for someone ? 


Here comes ADELINE ;D 

Jeremy trying to show his dancing skills ~ 





Overall , today is an long long day for me ! 
But I still enjoy my time with my Kayaking Mates ;) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments