[MOVIE PREVIEW] THE SOUL OF BREAD

By Unknown - March 21, 2012

Thanks to Michelle for the Movie Ticket for The soul of the bread preview ! 
This ticket is actually her boyfriend won it from YES 933 one of the program ;) 
Anyway , Thanks to them ! And guess who I tag along with , Is actually Wen Hui again . My Movie buddy ! 

The Movie Ticket ! ;) 
We be watching this show at Golden Village VivoCity ! 
It's been ages since I came to Vivo City and it have changed a lot especially the Mrt station ;x 


Michelle and the Boyfriend ;D 


Wen Hui and I ;) 
My dressing on that day was super ah Lian , I myself also cannot tank but then I am 
too lazy to think what I want to wear le ! 



Another photo taken before we head off to the Th-eater ! 

Overall , The Movie is awesome ! For me I seldom watch this kind of romantic show
and this show really make me enjoy the show and I would rate this Movie 10/10 ! 
This show is worth watching , bring your love one to go and watch it or friends also can ;) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments