Without working , My life its bored

By Unknown - March 06, 2012

I know this post is going to be boring because my holiday is been wasted as I can't 
find a part time job even though I have been going for interview and sending resume to 
different job . I am not the only one who is facing this problem but my friends also can't
find a part time job so main while , I will just slack at home ! 


My everyday things that I will do 
- Do house work like sweep and mop the floor 
- Pack my room ( throw those unwanted stuff) 
- Use lappy ( watching drama ) 

Can you image how bored I will be at home by doing nothing ?!?! 
even I do house work but It can't let me kill time fast ;( 

I need a job badly ! 




My days are just real BORED ! 
But I am looking forward to my Gopeng Kayaking Trip ! ;) 
Can't wait to go with my batch of crazy people <3 ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments