GIVE BLOOD . SAVE LIVES

By Unknown - March 27, 2012

Today AIIN and I will be attending MOE 
" Be A Good Sport!" PE Recruitment Networking Session 
at Anglo-Chinese School (Primary ) .

Through this session I can understand more of being a PE teacher . Compare 
to last time the system of PE programme have change. They have 
change to become better like the duration of the PE have extended and also they have
planned the programme before hand and they will be having 
trained PE teacher . 

I planned to actually go down to Blood Bank today to donate and guess what ?
While we were still early for the session we went to walk around 
and saw there is a blood donation driver later on at 12pm and I don't need to travel until so far ;) 
GOOD NEW ! 
I PASSED MY IRON ! 
I still scare that I will failed my IRON as I failed about 5 times or more ;( 

To be honest , even though I donated so many times , I will still scare but everytime I tell myself 
the pain will be just a while only whereby there are people out there suffering more then me and 
they need my blood ! This is the reason why I want to donate blood ~ 


AIIN & I 
Happy girls finally donated finish blood ! 
And guess what the health minister actually came down and he came to shook our hand and 
chit-chat with us for a while .  

GIVE BLOOD . SAVE LIVES 



Do you want to save lives like what I do ?
If yes , Make appointment with BLOOD BANK TODAY ! 

GIVE BLOOD. SAVE LIVES 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments