kaplan is your best choice

By Unknown - March 07, 2012

For me personally, I have heard KAPLAN this private school before. 
I have quite a few friends who are currently studying in KAPLAN ! 

My friend Amanda from China is currently studying in A Diploma in Marketing , Jonathan Heng who 
is my Dragon-boat team-mate is currently studying in Bachelor of commence in Banking and finance ! 

and if you are thinking of getting an higher degree like what Jonathan , then you should check out all the course 
They have a list of different course ! 


How to choose the correct course for yourself ? 

FIRST: You got to ask yourself , what is your interest ? 
- example : Banking , Marketing , Tourism and event management, Human Resource management 


SECOND: You got to ask yourself , is the course you choose related to the job you want to do in the future?
- Example : If you choose Tourism and event management then in Future will you organise and take charge 
of event or work which is related to your course ? If you do not see yourself working in the industry that you are studying then I think you should change to another course ! 



THIRD : Once you confirm your course , then you yourself should tell yourself that once you enrolled into 
the school you got to study hard and do well in the exam ! 



* These are the steps that I take into consideration when I am choosing for my Polytechnic course and school and these steps will still apply to me when I am applying for Uni. 


After looking through so many course that KAPLAN is offering. I choose Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing

I love studying Marketing <3 ! They have Marketing Management , International marketing , Serving 
Marketing and more ! 

How is marketing going to help me ?
- In my opinion of Marketing is somehow like marketing to people about the things you want to share with the people . 
Example : For me I will want to publicise my Personal blog and I want to have more reader so through marketing I can actually organise free gift away to get people attention and there will be more people 
knowing my blog itself ! ( I WANT MORE READERS ) ! 


MARKETING TO ME IS LIKE : HOW YOU GOING TO PUBLICISE YOUR STUFF TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO KNOW ? 



AND I believe by reading all those information , you should know where to start for choosing the right 
course which suits you ! And By ending this post , I would like to wish everyone all the best for choosing the right course and able to do well in the exam ! ;) I believe through all the hard-working , everything is worth ! 
SUFFER NOW & ENJOYED LATER ! 




Now you can advance your life goals with Murdoch’s Double Major Degree and Masters programmes offered at Kaplan Higher Education on a full time and part time basis.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments