NOMAD ADVENTURE DAY 2

By Unknown - March 16, 2012

RISE AND SHINE !
Looking forward what we will be doing today ! 
Once I wake up in the morning , first time is to call all the girls to wake up and 
those who continue to sleep and I will go to their bed to shake their bed to make sure 
they wake up . Do you want to know whose bed I actually shake ? 
The person is none other then Adeline ! ;D 

After we are done , we went to the guys sleep place to check if they wake up already a not ?
If not , I will do the same thing as in go and shake them wake up ! 

My clean bed ;) 
I be sleeping below and the top I will actually place my stuff . I wanted to sleep on the top
but they say its dirty so everyone sleep below instead ! ;) 


Group photo while we waiting for the rest to join us to take group photo ! ;) 
Everyone have a smile on their face and this can tell you that we are really 
excited for the water rafting later on ! 


Finally everyone came together but they always take so long 
to actually get into position to take photo ! 
But if you see the picture , there are quite a number of number actually stand-by 
my camera as they know that no matter what I will just take photo even 
though they are not ready yet ! ;) 


Finally a photo with Adventure learning club and republic Poly flag ;) 



After taking photo , we head down to the eating area . This is our breakfast for the day ;) 
Don't see my plate like that not much of food , actually after I finish mine I went to took another 
bread ! I think their bread is nice ! 


After breakfast , we gather at this place to collect our helmet and life jacket !
All busy wearing our helmet and life jacket! ;) 


HAPPY PEOPLE IN THE LORRY ! 


Picture of the river we are heading to ! 
The water is really very fast , its rushing water not those water condition like Kallang River ;x 
Totally different ! 

Plus River situation always change everyday ! 

When we reach the place , we need to practice how to rescues people when they been 
swept away by the rushing water . We did practice on the ground itself and now we need to put into 
the real situation. Half of us got to swim and Half is going to do rescue ! 

Of cos for me I will do volunteering myself to become the rescuer instead of the swimmer ,
as you know I am really afraid of water ;( I did best to save those people and after we are done ! 
Now its our turn to try been rescue by our team-mates ! 


The Nomad instructor is telling us how are we going to swim back to the shore safety ! 
Everyone is listening carefully without talking to our friends as our life is really important man ! 
If we going to be swept away by the water , then GOOD LUCK to myself ! ;[


Everyone is ready to go down ! 
For me when I am going down , I am really scared man but then when I see my team-mates are all
so brave to go down and they tell me to just do it and I tell myself not to be afraid 
and just do it la , my team mates will save it . So at the end , I manage to swim back to the shore for 
the two tries ! ;) 
HURRAY ! 


Second activities of the day 
Its actually river crossing ! 
DOAL student should have learn about river crossing . I think for us we did once river crossing 
its actually at Bukit timah reserve and its does not really look like a river to you ;p 
So I am here at MALAYSIA to put my knowledge into actions ! 
Thinking of so many ways to cross the river ! 


Its totally not easy to cross the river as the water is pushing you ! 
When we are crossing we need to bend our leg and walk side ways and our hand must 
be on our knee incase we lost our balance and fall ! 


After completing our river crossing , we went for our water rafting ! 
I believe there will be a lot of people super excited as most of them this is their first time ! 
Even though for me this is my second time , but I am still feeling really excited ! 


Finally we arrived to the place and all the girls are ready ! 
We got our paddle and ready to go and roll ~~ 



Instructor are all getting the float ready ! 


This is actually my group who is going to be in the same float as me ! 
Three guys in my float and I know I am going to be save if anything happened to me ! 
The process was really fun and HENG we didn't capsize , if we really did I think I will have 
more fear in the water ! 


AWESOME FLOAT ~ 
Our instructor is awesome ! He don't need to tell us any commands , because he know 
that we will do it automatic. When we coming down from a rock , we suppose to do BOOBOO and 
we just do it without he telling us and he assume that we will know what to do. 
Super Funny la , for me I don't auto de I see my front people do then I also follow ! 

RANDOM TWIST ~! 


After we finish the whole river , we all came back and its time for photo taking with the float ~ 





Group taking with our paddle ! ;) 

After we are all done , we went back to our camp site to bath and off to have our dinner ! 
Everyone is waiting to start our dinner . Because we are all so hungry ! 


After dinner , we went to the guys bunk and a few of them were playing some games . Among all the punishment , I think Bernard Is the worst one . Which he need to take his own underwear to wear over his head ;x 
And he just do it without having any second thoughts ! ;x 
BRAVE ! 




Last but not least , the last dance performance that Desmond , Bernard and Carmen is going to do !
Wonder why jeremy is inside the picture ? Because he is the one who think of the punishment and 
the video will be up really soon ! ;) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments