Yogurt time

By Unknown - October 11, 2011

Yoguru
2nd Time EATING This yogurt !
First time was Jon intro to me de !
And This time round i bought the mixed favour ;D
YUMMY !


Hui shuang Yogurt ! 
Like a healthy choice because the topping 
was actually all Fruits !


Rainbow topping ! 
This is actually Xiao Ma de yogurt ! 
Actually i am the only one wanted to eat the yogurt and end up 
two of them actually bought it too ! 


Smile people ! ;] 
Xiao ma actually want to hide behind but then at the 
end i manage to caught him at my camera ! 


Me and Jenna <3 
she is wearing her new top ! 
Behind of the top damn cute de , got ribbon design ! 



Today service was great ! I went home straight after service and go home 
to have my dinner as i long time didnt manage to go home early 
and plus part of the reason was my MOOD was real bad and 
i dislike the taste of been hidden and hate those past stuff repeated . 
If you do not bother then why must i bother ? 

Dont come and talk to me about it as i dont wish to know too ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments