Putrajaya Day 3

By Unknown - October 31, 2011

Putrajaya Day 3 

Thanks to Valeria parents who bought us food ;]
I have two box to bring it home <3

 Today i be rowing for SEATEC ! 
Part timer for SEATEC ! 

today I be rowing for Men's Team & Inter Corporate ! 
I am happy and honour to row for Men's team which can be open
to Ladies to row and I am the only girl in the Men's boat and 
when we at the starting line , the rest of the boat was full of men only my boat I am 
the only girl ! 
LIKE A COOL ONLY ! DONT YOU AGREED ? 


 TOOK PICTURE WITH THIS BRAND OF SOYA SAUCE ! 
They damn cute can , they have their own shirts , caps , and paper 
fans ! 

Today Men's Race we lost and Inter-corporate we went into GRAND FINAL ! 
To be honest I am freaking happy and I row super hard and make sure 
we got something and When i reach the ending point , i saw my boat getting third and 
i cry with Joy ! But guess what ? the result out and we got Fourth ! 
I was very sad about it , So RR i will train hard and fight for the Medal back ! 

After Race , we went to bath and now its time for us to pack
up and take photo before we leave the race site ! 
 Jon the organiser of the race ! 
Thanks for being such a great friend who take care of me 
in this trip ;]

 Melvin & Me 
He is really a joker sia ! 
I didnt talk to him but through this trip we get
to know more about each other and i find out he is really a joker ! 


 Uncle Wilson & Me 
;]


Melvin , Jeff & me ! 


Inside the car and off to have our dinner at KL ! 


Sitting at the back with melvin ! and he is really joker 
making everyone in the car to laugh and melvin did 
a great job to keep TH awake ;]




OUR DINNER ! 




LEMON CHICKEN ! 
DAMN NICE ! 



CEREAL PRAWN 
MY FAVOURITE TOO ! 



FRIED TOFU ! 



Overall , The trip is awesome ! And i am looking forward to next year trip ! ;] 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments