[SHL PhotoShoot and outing again with Geogina]

By Unknown - October 16, 2011

I went for Photo-Shoot today for SHL sport poster/ Banner .
To be honest , I am quite afraid to go and attend but i tell myself 
Just give it a try , It does not matter how people see me ! 

Here i reach and saw other IG people waiting for their 
turn for photo shoot <3


Today I will be dressing up as A Dragon-Boater wearing 
my Kiyah Splash Team shirt and if you interested in joining Dragonboat team ! 
Check out my Team website for more information if not you can contact me ;]

And I having My Seatec Paddle , its actually Carbon Fiber 
for more information of the paddle check this website out ! 
and this paddle the owner is actually my Coach Hao Yuan ! ;]

Later on around 15 mins later , its my turn to go in . And at first its was
quite scary and slowly after 2 shoots , i was quite comfortable with it already 
and I am looking forward to more shooting !



Dinner with Geogina ! 
Went to lot One to meet up with Geogina at MOF ! 


WAIT ! 
you guys must be thinking that I am the one who ordered 
this ice-cream ?
But its not me ;p
its actually Geogina one , but then at the end , i still eat with her ;p
its actually MILO ice-cream ! 
I would rate it 7/10 ! 


My Dinner of the day <3 
Healthy meal ! 
I didnt eat finish the rice , i ate only half of it ! 


Watermelon ice cream ! 
I LIKE !
damn nice can ! 
i would rate it 9/10 !
I will come back again to eat the ice-cream !


Photo-Taking Time <3 
me and Geogina ! 


I have a great time spending with her even though its just a short time 
we chat a lot of things and realise the thinking are the same 
and we encountered the same things too ! 
The way to respond to the problem also the same ;x 


Fish Eye effect <3



Photo with the ice-cream before its goes into my stomach ! 


;p 

Thanks for reading my blog ! 
I welcome adventorial / sponsorship !
Email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com for more information <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments