Outing with Geogina

By Unknown - October 01, 2011



I am too hungry and instead of getting a proper meal , i actually 
went to try out this FRIED CHICKEN from some random store which have 
not much Q ! and the taste turn out to be okay only , not really very nice.
The chicken cost about $4  !



We are shopping for more food and suddenly Geogina stop and went to buy 
this "BALL" 



We are two happy girl enjoying our snacks ! 
we two love food a lot ! 
But I will grow fat but for her , no matter how much she eat ,
she will not grow fat de ;( 


YUMMY ;D 
3 balls is not enough for us to share ! 
because i got big eater friend with me ;D 


blur photo ! 


This smile really fake sia .
i am trying to smile differently but then 
it turn out to be damn ugly ;x 
i should just stick on to my old smile ! 


Today was really a great outing with her even though
it was a short while ! 
she really make my day by saying , everytime without fail
when she go out with me , she will laugh ;D 
I am glad i can make your day ! <3 

LETS HANG OUT MORE <3 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments