i love my skin to be tan

By Unknown - October 20, 2011

[Random post of me ]
I love my hair color and skins color as it make 
me feel damn sporty and cool ;p 

i know usually girls will like fair skin BUT its does not mean that i am 
a BOY hor ! I am straight and i like guys de just that 
my character a bit boyboy ! But then my girl side will not anyhow surface de ;p 


I love my face color ! 
do you like it ??




Check out my TAN line ;D 




HERE IS A PICTURE WITH NICE TAN , CORRECT CLOTHINGS 
NICE SUNGLASSES !
AND I JUST LOVE MYSELF LAH ! 


Anyway , a lot of people ask me why i have such nice TAN color ? 
(i am not trying to show off but to share with you guys my style ) 

1. I NEVER GO SENTOSA to SUNTAN ! 
2. I put SUNBLOCK where-never i do sports or just step out of the house 

you guys should know that i do Dragonboating/Kayaking and before heading down 
to water training i always SPAM my SUNBLOCK , and the sunblock I use was 
BANANA BOAT Ultra Protect SPF 50 ! 
the one on your right ! 
For this i only apply on my body and face i use another brand which 
focus only on face ! And i am a GIRL la , so must apply good sunblock to 
protect my face ! 

BIORE UV is the brand that i use to apply for face ! 

PUT SUNBLOCK IF NOT IN FUTURE OR EVEN WHEN YOU GET OLDER , YOU 
WILL REGRET ! 

FORMSPRING ME TO ASK ANYTHING 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments