London Weight Management

By Unknown - October 07, 2011

London Weight Management 

I received a call in the morning and ask me whether I can make it 
for the FREE TRIAL in the afternoon , so since I have nothing 
much to do at home before going out during evening time then i agree and 
come down at the end ! 

When i arrived , they bring me to this room : 

 These are some of the items they are selling to the customer !
Dont really remember all but i know some are diet food ! 


 Here are the screen which shows a lot of successful diet people !
And in my mind i was thinking that confirm they spend a lot of money 
on the treatment itself .

They ask me to go through those sickness written on the paper , and 
to tick yes or no. Through this , they check whether I am fit enough 
to go through those station of slimming ! ;x 
Only one box i tick yes was the supplement i take ! 
and guess what i write : Vitamin C ! 

This form is for their customer records ! 
The lady who serve me , check how is my three meals like and 
check out my body and she say that my upper body is prefect , just that 
my waist down is not good and I got to slim down ! 
And she ask me to sign package , and i rejected her more then 5 times ,
and she didnt give up but keep asking to sign and reduce the package deal for me !
5 session for about $300 plus . And i just tell her straight to the face , that 
I am not interested and i am happy with my weight <3 !

 Finally she gave up and she send me to change into another attire and 
send me to the " Steam room" to make me sweat ! 
I stay inside the room for more then 15 mins and i almost die inside man ! 
and i cant take it and i come out of the room ! 

5 mins later, then someone come to attend to me ! and she bring me to a room 
and she use something to scrub my leg and arms . It damn shiok , but after that 
she will be using a Hot blanket to cover me ! And i almost die too ! 
Damn hot and i cant sleep till ! 
i keep moving left and right , feeling super uncomfortable ! 
Luckily i didnt pay for the package if not i will be paying money to suffer ! ;[


 Love my attire of the day <3 
I love jumper ! 
Anyone want to sponsor me jumper ? 


 This machine i found inside the room ! 

 Wrap myself and ready to start their activities prepare for me ! 
Not games as in try out ;x 
For me , i dont recommend people to go all these slimming 
center - its super unhealthy and those slimming stages its super uncomfortable .
I rather you watch your diet and do exercise ! 

After everything , they pass me plain water and a girl came in 
and ask me if i want to buy the package as it cheap then i rejected her and she say 
money spend le can earn back de . Then i reject her again , then she finally give up and 
she went out and guess what? Her Colleagues was like asking if i did sign the package /
Then when she say no , they mumble something and i overheard it ! 
If they want to say , please say after i go off and not when i am still there ! 
So my experience to London Weight management was not good ! I rate 4/10 !  


Thanks Si Xian for coming down to find me even though it's
a while only as she having training later on ;]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments