Outing with my Blogger Friends

By Unknown - October 12, 2011

[Outing with blogger friends ]

Ann & Michelle 


Michelle & Me 
I look damn dark when i am standing 
beside all those girls ;]


Love my attire today ! 
I just random take whatever i see from my cardboard ! 



Rich Taitai ! 
All q-ing to redraw money to spend later on ! 
WOOHOOO ! 



Say Cheeses :x 


We are all ready to go off to Marine Square Just acia to have 
our dinner there before setting off to enjoy our day together !



Just Acia ! 
free flow of drinks and ice-cream ! 
Super worth it and you can gather all your friends to come and eat ! 
its cheap too ! 


Place my order already and while other girl was taking drinks 
i went to take ice-cream first because i am hungry ;( 


The ice cream i love the most was the mixed favour of chocolate and 
vanilla ;]


Ann , Michelle and Sara ! 


Random shot them and they act really fast and they post at my camera ! 


Yummy .
this is nice ! 
i forget what is this food called 
its egg something de 


Michelle food ! 
So huge bowl ! 


Healthy meal again ! 
I be eating salmon and half bowl of rice ;D


Blogger girls ;]
From left to right 
Joey , Michelle , Vanessa and I 


The rest of the girls !
From left to right was 
Sara , angeline and ANN ! 

wonder why sara in the weird position , its because 
she look better in this way ;x 
ops , if she is reading this post i bet she will kill
me when she meeting me ;]


Vanessa & I 



Halloween ! 
This is at outside Cine ! 



Vanessa dressing match the display ;]


We be sending this photo to the Photo contest ! 
"A fatal frame' photo contest ! 
email to contest@cathay.com.sg  !
Hope that we can win this contest even though we are 
not really that scary ! 



Our shopping time began ! 
me & Vanessa !
Anyone know where to get those nice jeans like the one
i am wearing ? 


Angeline & I 
I look nice in this picture ! 
WOOHOOO ! 

After shopping and flea market , we went to 
find a place to slack and at the end we come to 
dessert shop to slack and i try their famous Mango Pubbing
with pomeo !

the first thing we arrive to this place , instead of choosing what we going to eat 
we actually take out our camera to take lots of photo ! 





I ate this ! 
i would rate this 8/10 
as its nice but after a long term of eating , you will find it 
damn not nice ! 




Me &Vanessa


photo taking time ! 
all thanks to anna ;]


i love those photo and guess what ?
my phone display picture its actually the photo and also 
my laptop wallpaper ! 





Joey and i ! 




Me and sara 
a girl that always bully me ;[







Three of us living at the west ! 
nothing to do while waiting for the train , so i decided to take out my camera 








WOW ring i bought from town area !
Guess how much izzit it >
Its only $1 ! 
they have white and black color. 
if i pass by that place again i think i will get black color ! 




HAHA 
some random photo of me having on the rings ! ;]

i welcome all kind of sponsorship ! 
email me for more information ; tingting_6765@hotmail.com <3 !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments