First Day of school

By Unknown - October 06, 2011

[First day of school ]

First lesson of class was Marketing . 
Its suppose to be something that i am looking forward as i have 
some marketing background during my ITE life , but then due to 
laptop break down and i got to keep restarting and at the end guess what happened ?
I cant log into my laptop and i got to send it to IT HELP DESK ! 
and guess what i saw ! 

In one semester , we are entitled to 2 free repair services only 
if three time or more we got to pay $6 per session and they 
will count onto our School fees ! So i am going to make sure 
my laptop works well , if not GG.COM 

After school , I went off to work at Suntec City ! 
Its was kinda of tiring but then its a no choice as i want to earn money 
to spend too ! 
Everytime when i work , the time will go very slow and the time 
in school will pass very fast ! 
But luckily my sales today is not $0. if not GG.COM ! 


After My Healthy Dinner , which its wholemeal bread with Light tuna 
inside . I ate about 4 slices of the bread .
Later on , i went to have MARIGOLD non fat yoghurt 
I always buy this brand and eat either strawberry or mixed berries ! 

healthy choice yeah ! 
I always love eating yoghurt ! 

Want to have a taste of it ?
Hurry up go and get it at NTUC or any market ;]



[ You guys must be wondering what is this?  ]

This is actually my marketing " design clothing " drawing ?
The whole team only me and zul and i have no design to 
think and i just draw copy from the notebook that my Faci gave it to me ! 

All these details are those color , location , price , target group and 
more ! 


I know its ugly but then i am just not those type of people that can 
draw really well ;]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments