[SPONSORED] FootLoose Movie Preview

By Unknown - October 25, 2011

[SPONSORED MOVIE ] 
FOOTLOOSE MOVIE PREVIEW ! 
AT CATHY CINE ORCHARD ! 
7PM ;D 


Writer/Director Craig Brewer (“Hustle & Flow,” “Black Snake Moan”) delivers a new take of the beloved 1984 classic film, “Footloose.” Ren MacCormack (played by newcomer Kenny Wormald) is transplanted from Boston to the small southern town of Bomont where he experiences a heavy dose of culture shock. A few years prior, the community was rocked by a tragic accident that killed five teenagers after a night out and Bomont’s local councilmen and the beloved Reverend Shaw Moore (Dennis Quaid) responded by implementing ordinances that prohibit loud music and dancing. Not one to bow to the status quo, Ren challenges the ban, revitalizing the town and falling in love with the minister’s troubled daughter Ariel (Julianne Hough) in the process.

They will be launching on 26 October 2011 ! 


I would actually rate it 3/5 for the show itself ,as for my point of view i think that 
the front part of the show a bit too long but when its at the mid movie
its was the exciting part and i really laughing out and also got a few 
part which is actually quite sad ! 

you guys should go and watch as their dance is interesting and the music is really rocking man ! ;D 


The lucky girl who going to watch with me its Actually My crazy friend 
Geogina ;D 


 This time round I am not the one who ask to spam lot of photo , 
 but its her who keep asking me to bring out my camera to snap ! snap photo ! 



 twist ;D 




 Free ticket ;D 



 Everyone is Q-ing up to get their FREE ticket to watch an awesome movie !
THANKS TO NUFFNANG AND TWITTER for choosing me for the
free ticket give away ;DDD


 Taking photo while waiting for other blogger friends to arrive ! 




 My tired face ;( 
the whole day , Geogina was self -high and she expect me to laugh or talk some 
crazy stuff but i am too tired to even laugh at her joke ! 





 YAYA ! I 
WON THE TICKET AND 
I HOPE TO ATTEND MORE EVENT IN THE FUTURE ! ;]




 LIKE A SMALL GIRL ;P 


 FOOTLOOSE MOVIE ! 



 ME & JOEY ! 


 ME AND HUIHUI !;]


 BLOGGER IN THE TOWN YAH ! 



 THE MOVIE BANNER ! 



 ME AND GEOGINA ;d 


 geogina took my camera and keep snapping photo of me and i 
am too tired to actually attend to her ;p



 CROCS SALES THE LAST WEEKEND ! 
Thanks to EDA for getting me an CROCS shoes ! 
And its only $15 and the actual price was $53.45 

I SAVE SO MUCH ! ;D 



 THIS IS MY FIRST PAIR OF CROCS ! 


 I AM A HAPPY GIRL WHO RED SEXY CROCS SHOES ! 
I CANT WAIT TO WEAR IT OUT ;]


 RANDOM SHOT ! 


 BOUGHT THIS HALTER TOP AT ONLY $10 
Didnt expect to be halter as i thought is just an tank top ;[
but i wore an Jacket over it ! 



 check out my dark tan skin ;p


i welcome any SPONSORSHIP / ADVENTORIAL ! 
JUST EMAIL ME AT tingting_6765@hotmail.com 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments