[NUFFNANG EVENT] AVALON

By Unknown - October 03, 2011


[ NUFFNANG EVENT ]
Location ; AVALON
Event details : Robinsons & Mio TV PRIMETIME fashion PARTY ! 


 this is the clubbing place where i be going for the
Robinsons & Mio TV primetime fashion party ! 
My first time going to club sia ! so i am kind of excited sia ! <3
but then this time round , i be going attend event only not going down 
dance ! HAHA ! 
if you dont know , i am not a person who love clubbing but then i love
going to PUB to spend time with my friends ;) 


 from outside its look so damn high class ! 
i think next time i will ask my friends to come and hang out together here ! 


 SAY HELLO TO ALL MY NEW FRIEND BLOGGER <3
Behind me is angeline , The one on the right back is Vanesses and 
the girl beside me was Sara ;]
They are really nice & friendly people ! 


 We are all in the lift going down to the entrance of the CLUB! 
and guess what ? when we are out of the lift , 
we saw damn a lot of HOT guys man ! but then we just ignore and walk off 
to get inside the club ;x 


 All blogger are ready Q-ing to get inside the club ! 
And we got our DOOR-gift ;]


 WOW ! 
they lighting really blow me off man ! 
is so nice can ! 
and i cannot control myself , to take out my camera 
to take lots of photo ! 



 This is angeline ! ;] 
who is also my friend / cg members ! 


 Vanesses ;]
She love taking picture with her twist ! 
ha , i noticed a lot when we all take a lot of photo 
if you do not believe me then you all can 
see my photo from my post or even facebook !


 ME ;]
Love my attire & high wedges & make up ! 
This photo really nice man ! 


 We are all excited man ! 
see our smiling face <3


 ;]


 Inside the club ;]



 Found our seats and all taking out our camera to snap snap 
photo ! 



 This photo looks like i am wearing a dress ! 


 The door gift and 
the bag its mine ;]



 Angeline & me ;]


 Sara & Me 
ohmy ! i LOVE MY OWN PHOTO ! ;]


 Lots of blogger there ! 
everyone is getting their free drinks and 
looking for seats to chilled with friends ! 




 Ticket ! 
so sorry for blur picture !


 Tickets to have free drinks & wine ! 
we are able to have 2 soft drinks and 1 wine ! 
at the end i only manage to have 1 drinks ;]


 We drinking first while waiting for other blogger to join us ! 


 me & Ann .
she is another blogger ;]
nice & quiet girl ! 



 Me & Michelle 
she is so pretty ! 
dont you think that she look a bit like Zoe Raymond ? 



 This funny girl ! 
Her name is Valentine ;]

Me with Joey !
she damn PRO sia !
she got her own name card !


Finally a proper photo ! ;]


the MC of the events !


Looks like i am the darkest among all the blogger !


Taking picture with POPULAR BLOGGER !

Zoe Raymond & Me
most of the people should know who she is ba ;]
I tweet to her that i want to take photo with her and she did
reply me and ask me where am i !
HAHA !
Like a excited only !
Dweam & Me !
She is Miss Singapore Universe 2011 & Singapore Beauty
blogger !
She is damn TALL & pretty sia , totally different from the picture itself !
And she is also damn friendly !

Beatrice & Me !
She is really friendly , i MEAN real friendly sia !
When talking photo with all the famous blogger , she was sitting beside me
and when taking photo she was real close to me and her hands was
on my hand too to have those close photos !
( Check out the photo )



Fashion show time !
so many nice clothings ;]




Bong Qiu Qiu & ME !








Check out SARA sexy red lip stick !


4 Of us left to take photo after the events ! ;]


This is the BANNER that you got to follow
to the events itself ! ;]

these are the items inside the goodie bag !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments