[ADVENTORIAL] Excessories Shoppe

By Unknown - October 26, 2011

[ADVENTORIAL] Excessories Shoppe

Check out their website !
I bought this Necklance from Excessories Shoppe ! 
and its cost actually $7 , and its from Pre-order ! 

They sponsored me Accessories before , BUT it does not mean that the reason of why 
I write good things about that. 
But its my own experience ;D 

I fall in love with their necklance range and i always check out their facebook and 
website & twitter for update and without fail i will always place 
an order for their accessories ! 

Why are they reliable ? 
1. Due to my busy schedule , I do not have time to actually Bank transfer her the money 
for the necklance and she pay for me and when i meet her up i will pay her . And on that day itself , I do not have charge as i pass her $8 and i didnt expect her not to bring any change and then 
she just charge me $6 without giving me a face of piss off or i being a CHEAP SKIT ! 

I REALLY LOVE HER CUSTOMER SERVICE !
ALWAYS UPDATE US ABOUT OUR ITEMS ! ;D 

FAST AND EFFICIENT ! 

THE NECKLANCE CAN JUST GO WITH ANY DRESSES ;D 


Check out their new Necklance , Rings ETC TODAY ! 
DONT MISS OUT AS THEY HAVE LIMITED RINGS AND THEY ONLY 
TAKE 1-3 PIECES PER DESIGN ! 


Check out their SOCIAL NETWORK ! 
ADD THEM TODAY AND GET TO BE UPDATED ON EVENTS / PROMOTIONS / NEW ITEMS !



I WELCOME SPONSORSHIP / ADVENTORIAL 
tingting_6765@hotmail.com (EMAIL ME ) 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments