Cookies Tutorial

By Unknown - October 22, 2011

[Cookies Tutorial for making Wendy's cookies ] 

Here are the stuff i bought the items from Bangkit market ! 
Cheap and everything you want can be found there <3


These are the extra food then i bought to eat after i break fast ;]
All my Favourite la ! 
next time when you guys are shopping , when you pass by 
any of the food then you guys must remember to buy for me hor ! 


Me , Myself with my lovely green Tea ;]

Ingredient <3
Colourful sweet ;D 

COPYCAT the M&M Chocolate 


Butter ! 
get one will be enough if you just want to make 60 cup of cookies ;]

Radom shot of wendy Dog house
handmade by wendy father ! 
Anyone want to buy as they are now pre-order for the DOG house !






Spot her DOG ;D 

These are the things that you need to have it !









Camera Man for the day ;D


SUGAR ! 





SMILE ! 
I AM A HAPPY GIRL BAKING !




YOU need those small and cute cup to hold on the cupcakes .
I be baking again for my brother birthday party and 
i will be buying more cute cupcakes with different color ;D



WAI SHI & I ;D




I am a hardworking girl slowly deco my cupcakes 
the first batch i am doing it ! 





my deco ! 
like a nice or what ?
you feeling hungry now ?
i am hungry when i see this picture sia ! 



Oven !


Me and wendy !
My teacher for the day ! 




2nd round of baking cookies started ;D 

random shot at wendy room ! 

















HAHA RANDOM PHOTO ! 
the photo inside my photo was MARK LEE ! 
the hair style its same like wai shi ! 
haha do they look alike ;x 


PRINCESS SLEEPING ;D 











Tutorial Baking Cookie Part 1


Baking Cookies Part 2 

thanks for reading my tutorial ! 

Do comment below if you have any question <3 ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments